“GREAT EXPERIENCE AT OLD TOWN PHOTOS”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Town Photos

Old Town Photos
Ranked #27 of 133 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Noblesville, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“GREAT EXPERIENCE AT OLD TOWN PHOTOS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of the things I wanted to do on our Gatlinburg trip was get an old fashioned photo taken. I had looked at several on here, and decided on this one from reviews. I'm so glad that we did. Our photographer was MARINA, she was fantastic !!!!! We knew what we wanted, and she knew exactly what she was doing, from positioning us, to adding props, to helping us choose the correct attire, and the back ground. We had a blast doing this, we had never had a photo like this taken. What a great photo and great experience. We will definitely return here for some follow up photo's to add to our collage. Prices are all about the same around town. But what you get here is so much more than the price. Would recommend to everyone.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank darbyjack

Sadieville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Old Photos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great job dressing us up. Staff worked well with our children. This was a very good time. Recommended to everyone!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank amazintrace
hayward
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

great experience, friendly staff and neat picture. Everyone loved it. They handled multiple groups easily and we did not have to wait very long. Their props seemed to be a little worn and torn with only a few things to choose from, but it looked neat when done.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank gibbsguy
Evansville, Indiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Photos and Great Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had such a great time doing this! I love getting these types of photos taken, so I always drag my family to these types of stores on every vacation. This is the best one I have ever visited. They were so friendly, paid so much attention to detail and had many different backgrounds to choose from. Very professional and wanted to make sure our photos would turn out the best they could. They fitted us into our costumes so they would look their best, and took many different shots so that we would have many options to choose from. Even had beautiful frames for purchase that were perfect for our pictures. Will defiantly visit again on our next vacation to the smokies!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jennifer37093
Midland, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“what a rude bunch of people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

Waited in line forever, they were so hateful to everyone, when my family went up there to get their 8.95 photo, we were told that is only for 1 person and 1 photo, even tho it says in huge foot high letters that it is 8.95 and buy one get one free. We've done lots of these, so we knew that price was outrageous and probably a gimmick, were we ever right. What a bunch of gunk, and it wouldn't have been that bad, but they were so hateful! That gal told me the only thing I have for you is this old fat lady dress, and she threw it at me, and told me to go put it on. Now, that is just not the way I want to be treated, maybe they talk to people like that in Russia or the Ukraine or whatever country she was from, but not to me.. oh no, we left. We found other studios all over town, but none as quaint and private and as much fun as that little one behind the world of Illusions in Reagan Terrace mall. Shop around, find a good one, we did, and they are American owned, American operated and only use American made products....avoid this Old Town Photos one ( has a gem mine right next to it) and the little one across from McDonalds,, really, what does it take to get the city to do something about these places?

Visited October 2012