“Very Quiet Getaway”
Review of Mynatt Park

Mynatt Park
Ranked #43 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 3 April 2013

On a recent trip to Gatlinburg I decided to find a quiet spot to relax and walk around for a while. I seen Mynatt Park but had never stopped to check it out. It was not crowded at all, maybe 5 or 6 other people there. I walked around by the creek and sat for awhile at one of the picnic tables. It is a very nice spot to eat lunch and just on the edge of town. I was surprised that most tourists don't seem to know about it. Check it out on your next trip. Its peaceful and beautiful. My son and I took lots of great pictures.

6  Thank shannon v

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Great park in the middle of town, big pavillion, a nice little creek, basefall field, basket ball court

3  Thank amandaogle
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

This is a great quite spot to spend some time having a picnic while in town. Just a few minutes walk to down town you are close to all of the down town activities.

5  Thank CaverQ
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I was staying at the Glenstone Lodge up the road from this park. I stumbled upon it while headed to an early morning hike along the parkway. This park has it all ball fields, rest rooms, basketball, picnic areas, and hiking trails. I was most impressed by the grounds and how stunningly beautiful they were along the creek. This is a must for any tourist traveling with kids. I say this because I have an AAU basketball player in my family and I have to search out courts while on vacation to keep him warmed up. I often stay at Marriott Residence Inn's just because they all have courts for him but we were on a budget this time and got out room at Greystone fo $50.00.

13  Thank mpeacock_10
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We love this little park. It is hidden at the end of Airport Road. You will drive right past it if you do the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail. The trail comes out right by the park.

We have been picnicking in this park for years. It is nice and shady, lots of concrete picnic tables by the water, a playground, large picnic shelter, a great kids fishing stream for kids under 12, and public bathrooms.

If you like parks, this one is a nice surprise.

9  Thank Navilla