“Great place for a family or 2 couples”
other travellers have booked this property
Gorgeous Spring view taken from the main deck.
Great room with beautiful stone gas fireplace Gorgeous view from the great room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gorgeous Spring view taken from the main deck.
Great room with beautiful stone gas fireplace
Gorgeous view from the great room
Great room seating includes four comfortable reclining chairs.
So spacious, comfortable and feels like home
Fully-equipped kitchen ++ with granite counter tops and everything you'll need to prepare meals.
Table for 6 with a fabulous view of the mountains
Doe & Buck suite with king bed, 27' TV, walk-in closet, and attached bath.
Doe and Buck suite bath with zero-entry shower and deep soaker tub.
Woodlands suite with king bed, 27'TV, walk-in closet, and attached bath.
Woodlands suite bathroom with tub-shower combo.
Where you'll spend most of your time.  Main deck with plenty of seating and spectacular view!
Dining area on main deck overlooking Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Beautiful sunrise view taken from the main deck of Cloudy Dreams.
Game room with 47' TV, Olehausen pool table, and game table.
The game room with books, games, and movies
Hot tub on lower deck with mountain view
Small sitting area on lower hot tub deck
Autumn view of Mt.LeConte from the main deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BrentC-Oh...
West Chester, Ohio
“Great place for a family or 2 couples”
Reviewed 3 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

I spent 4 days here with my son before he goes to graduate school. It was a great father-son trip. I would also recommend Cloudy Dreams to a family or two couples. There were many positives to this chalet. It is exceptionally well maintained - very clean; everything in operating order; and well-equipped. The kitchen had all the utensils, dinnerware and pots/pans needed (could use storage containers though). It was also nice to see extras, such as coffee, creamer, cooking spray, salt/pepper, plastic wrap, etc.

The bedrooms are very nice with adequate closet and dresser space, comfy beds, extra blankets/pillows, clean, well-furnished bathrooms and TVs. The living areas were roomy and cozy. Extra TV with DVDs and pool table were great to have and use. There is plenty of lighting, which is also labeled on each switch - very helpful. It was good have have internet access, though a bit slow. Entry access to the chalet was easy, with keyless code.

The view from the back on both levels is beautiful - great to enjoy with a cup of coffee in the morning or chillin' on a cool evening. It's a short drive into Gatlinburg - 8 minutes to Parkway, the main drag. Tons of places to eat within a short distance. This is a wonderful vacaton spot or place for a long weekend get-away. Thanks to Cindy for making it easy to reserve the chalet and remit payment and for providing extra information about Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. I would not only highly recommend Cloudy Dreams to others but will likely bring my wife here for a get-away of our own.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Chalet was very clean and comfortable.
Liked least: The winding hills to get to the chalet.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Oct 2011
I'm so glad you and your son were able to get away for some father son time at our chalet. I especially appreciate the sentiment since our youngest just left this year to go to college. It's an empty nest around our house now and some days I really miss all the hub bub that the kids created.

We'd love to have you come back with your wife. I'm sure she'd really enjoy it too! Thanks so much for the wonderful (and detailed) review. I can say all these things, but it's much better coming from a guest.

Take care.

MI
Reviewed 8 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
8 Sep 2011
I'm so glad you loved your stay at the chalet. We were just down there ourselves and enjoyed several wonderful sunrises. There's just no better way to start the day! We hope to have you back again real soon.

Cindy and LD
TxMom1084
Beaumont, Texas
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 10 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We stayed here for a week and really enjoyed ourselves. The chalet is beautiful and the owners have thought of everything you might need. We enjoyed spending time on the deck and the beautiful view. Our teenage girls enjoyed the pool table and game system so much we actually spent two whole days at the cabin without leaving. The drive up to the cabin is definately not boring! We would love to stay again if we return to Gatlinburg.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
10 Jul 2011
The nicest review we could get would be to say that you loved the chalet so much that you didn't leave for two whole days!! That's what we're aiming for! I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip to Gatlinburg and hope that you will return some time in the near future.

McCalla
Reviewed 8 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
8 Jan 2011
I love to hear about the families who've enjoyed staying in our chalet. The kids hanging downstairs and the adults upstairs...sounds just like our family! Thanks for the glowing review. Hope you can get back down to Cloudy Dreams again sometime soon.

NY
Reviewed 15 December 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Liked best: The Mountain Views
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
15 Dec 2010
We love our repeat guests for two reasons. First, it's nice to know we're doing a good enough job for people to want to come back. Second, it's nice to get to develop a relationship with our guests and get to know them over time. Thanks for coming back again this year. Hope to see you again in 2011! Cindy and LD
Ohio
Reviewed 12 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
12 Sep 2010
We get a lot of comments about how the chalet is better than it looks on advertising sites. I sure wish I could fully capture the openess of the rooms to the view, the spaciousness of the chalet, and how homey it truly feels in my pictures.

We love our pet guests and hope that you and Buster Brown will come back again soon!

Cindy
Michigan
Reviewed 27 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
27 Jul 2010
Maryanne,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We've loved having you stay at Cloudy Dreams for the last four years and are happy to have you coming back again next summer. I was also glad to get a picture of you and your hubby and the pup this year to put into the guest photo album!!
Thanks again.

Cindy and LD
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing