“About Them not You Salon and spa”

About You Salon & Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a full service AVEDA Salon, Spa and Chiropractic. Located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We offer Bridal services, hair cuts, color, blowout, Massage therapy, Skincare, Chiropractic and much more. You can visit our website to view entire service menu.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“About Them not You Salon and spa”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My hairdresser was doing a color on a local business owner at the same time as my haircut. It was my appointment time. She left me in the middle of my haircut about four times to check this ladys color. I hope her color was ok because my hair was not! Will not go back

Visited August 2013
3 Thank creagan23

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Always great!”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I always come here to get my hair done and the girls always do a great job! Very clean and well maintained. Always leave feeling and looking great! Would recommend to everyone.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I had scheduled 2 appointments with them in 10 months in advance. Yet when I got there both times for my trial hair & makeup and then the actuall wedding day I had to wait. While waiting no one offered me anything. Yet there were several girls behind the counter chatting. When I finally am seen....my stylest was not friendly, she continued to carry on coverstations with others around her. On top of that my hair and makeup were done different both times I went. The salon is unprofessional and unsanitary. When they did my makeup the didn't use temporary brushes that you can throw away. No they used regular ones that hadn't been clean. And how about the same eyeline and mascara. So how could I have been surprised when I woke up 2 days after my makeup was done with a sti....this is the worst place to ever get your hair and makeup done. There is nothing spa about it. Don't let their website or outside of their building fool you that the salon will be amazing...because it's not.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Bergman22013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This place is pretty disappointing.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I made an appt for bridal hair and makeup. It was nice of the stylist to show up 30 before they opened to get started on my hair. That was the only hospitality. My mother and mother in law asked if they had any coffee and they were rudely referred to the closest McDonalds and it was raining. The woman who did my hair and makeup was not very friendly. I was not happy with the way she did my makeup. I was told that there would be a room available upstairs for me to change into my dress upon making my appt. However, the owner rudely told my mom that it was unavailable. So I ended up getting dressed in a tiny bathroom. Overall, it was severely overpriced for the service they gave. I do not recommend this place at all.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank tami150
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

After my previous hair dresser injured her arm I had just one week to find a new salon to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. About You was able to fit me in no problem. Michaela did my hair and makeup and I couldn't have been more pleased. I was done in a little over an hour, but hadn't felt rushed in any way. She offered suggestions for my makeup and I left feeling beautiful.

Visited September 2013