“Love this place!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

floridagi...
Clearwater, Florida
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed here for our get away after a rough year and it was everything I wanted it to be! There was a storm right before we got there and the power was out and the point of contact was so nice and kept us updated. You don't need 4 wheel drive but the road up is very steep and the first time we went up was scary if you're not used to hills. The hot tub was great! It's right in the middle of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg so it was perfect! It has other properties around it so I didn't feel like you were in the middle of nowhere but it was so private and the view of the mountains made you feel like you were all alone but in a good way.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tyler T
“Won't adjust dated even a month and a half out and not so friendly customer service”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Haven't stayed at our chalet yet but so far the customer service has been very rude. They also will definitely not work with you on adjusting a date even if it is only one day which seems a little extreme. I called over a month and a half out to see if I can drop one day from the reservation and they were not willing to work with me. I get it policy is policy but a month and a half out? Also they were very short and rude on the phone. So much for Southern hospitality. I hope our stay goes well because so far I'm not impressed with their service.

Management Response
30 Jun 2017
First and foremost I apologize to you if anyone here was rude to you. We do our best to make sure all interactions with our guest are pleasant and helpful.
Our cancellation policies are fully explained online and when you made the reservation the confirmation that you signed will not accept the reservation unless you check the box stating the you have read and understand the cancellation policy,
I am sure that you will enjoy your stay in our beautiful area and please be assured we will do everything we can to make your visit to the Smoky Mountains a memorable one.
millergrl...
Jacksonville, Illinois
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Perfect little cabin for a getaway. Location is ideally between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Ford so there is easy access so either. Everything was clean, ready to go, and is well suited for a couple looking for some alone time.

Lance P
“Honeysuckle was Sweet”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Cute cabin. Perfect for 2 people. Couldn't have liked it more. Great location midway between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

Travis M
Listowel
“Honey suckle”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We enjoyed our stay at honey suckle!! Was a good place for our honeymoon loved the hot tub and was a great view! Lots of stuff to do in pigeon forge dixie stampede and the comedy barn is a must go!!

Schuckert...
“Two thumbs up”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. We were very pleased! It was cutely decorated and clean. We spent most of every day hiking in the Smokies, and it was so nice to return to this cabin each evening. We saved a lot of money by using the kitchen and grill. We were able to do our laundry before returning home. We really enjoyed the view from the hot tub/deck. Though there are other cabins nearby, it is still quiet, wooded and private. I really dont have any complaints. I would absolutely consider staying in this same cabin again.

cdicas13
“Great cabin for a little getaway!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay in the Honeysuckle cabin. We decided to stay in the Smoky Mountains for 4 days on our way to Nashville. We looked at many cabins online evaluating price, location, mountain views and reviews for cleanliness. We were not disapointed with Honeysuckle. It was very clean, we had a beautiful view of the mountains over our morning coffee and were just a short drive from downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

Our only complaint was the drive up to the cabin is extremely steep and tight. We had my boyfriend's truck so we were able to maneuver it ok but were caught a little off guard, especially arriving in the dark. Other that our only regret was we didn't spend much time in the cabin because there is so much to do in the area.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing