See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We have been visiting Gatlinburgh Tn for several years. Price cottages is the most awesome place to stay. We would never stay anywhere else. They have become like family to us. They are family owned & take exceptional care of all the cottages as well as the property. They will go out of their way to help you in anyway they can. Its very peaceful & the stream is beautiful & very relaxing. The cottages are always very neat & clean & well stocked. They are on the property everyday & if u ever need anything they will be right there. They also have a phone number posted in each cottage just incase u have any questions. Great place, great people & great prices. Cant wait to go back in Oct.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We had a group of 16, all family. Both cottages that we rented were surpurb in every way. The owners are the nicest people you could ever ask for. They made sure we had clean towels every day, that we didn't run out of toilet paper or paper towels... They were accommodating in every way. My family visits every year, sometimes twice a year, and the location and serenity of this place is second to none. I absolutely love the stream and the peace you feel sitting beside it as the sun goes down. I will never stay anywhere except Price's!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stay. My family and I have stayed here multiple times over the past year. The Price family has been nothing short of amazing to us. They are always so accommodating and so nice. There is nothing that they wouldn't do to help out or fix any issues that you have. I've recommended this place to many people specifically because of how awesome the Price family is. They would literally do anything for anyone.
As for the cabins...they are quiet little cabins on the river, and they are awesome. They are always clean with plenty of blankets and towels. I've stayed in all four of the cabins by the river, but the one with the hot tub is by far my favorite (I mean how could it not be?), but all of the cabins are equally as nice. There is even a path across the street that goes down to the river, which is perfect for tubing or just cooling down in the hot summer sun.
I am now a resident here, however, these cabins have been my favorite place to stay by far. Thank you Glenda and Doug for all the you do, you are appreciated :)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Looking for a piece of mountain heaven well Price Cottages is it! These cabins are nestled in a community just a stones throw from the downtown Gatlinburg activity.
Wake up to the most perfect river view. These cabins are so charming and you will certainly embrace the peacefulness of the sound of the river. Reasonably priced.
The owners, Glenda/Doug Price are so attentive and go out of their way to assist in making your stay comfortable.
A real mountain treat!!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

It never gets old coming to the Price Cottages!! We have been coming to these cabins for 20 years during the summer with my family. I love to read a good book by the stream and watch my son trout fish. Glenda, Doug, Mathew, and Ashely are the sweetest, most accommodating family that run the cabins and are my Tennessee family!

I love that we are so close to town but far enough away to enjoy peace and quite. Thank you again for another year. I highly recommend this to families for a great memorable getaway to the Smokies!!

Xoxo