1. Had a tent campsite..most tent campsites are small..any of the ones at the front of the park are crowded and you have traffic all day from the highway and people coming in leaving..lots of diesel trucks...kids loud..so not a relaxing campsite. The campsites on the creek are much better due to the white noise of the creek.
2. Bathrooms by the pool are dirty at best..u wonder if it is water or dirty pee your stepping in.
3. Pool is crowded and not clear...pool is large..but people take chairs with towels and they aren't even staying in the pool area.
4. Bounce house was closed for no apparent reason...1 was open with water slide and big slide was open.
5. Wi fi signal is way to weak for good use..must be near store. And game room is not air conditioned with mostly older games.
Campers mostly friendly, 500ft slide is very fun, picnic tables at every site, fire ring..lots of trees.
Overall..I felt it was a redneck campground and I live within an hour. This in my opinion is a crappy overpriced campground for tent camping unless u pay for a secluded upgraded sight far from the bath house and pool. Unless you know your campsite..the leftover stuff is open for a reason..sucky campsites. 76$ for 2 nights with a tent...I could have 2 good nights at a hotel with pool for the $100