“Awesome Arcade, gets better every visit.”
Review of Arcadia

Arcadia
Ranked #8 of 17 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Gatlinburg's Largest Family Fun Arcade Attraction. Enjoy 145 of the newest amusement games, Lazer Runner, Hurricane Simulator, Largest Redemption Prize Center in the area. Established late 2009 after the construction of the new multicolored facade. Located below the Gatlinburg Space Needle and beside Slice Pizza Bakery. Don't miss out on all the fun Arcadia has to offer you on your next visit to Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Knoxville
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome Arcade, gets better every visit.”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Our family normally visits Gatlinburg several times a year. With each visit the Arcade improves from the previous visit. There are alot of new games since our visit last summer. We purchased our tokens online this visit. It was great to pay for everything up front and just show up and get our tokens. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Arcadia for helping make our vacation fun.

1 Thank knxan

Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't Buy Tokens Online! You will be very unpopular.”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We were visiting over Thanksgiving & I had pre-purchased tokens online - $50.00 worth. And the website touted a "bonus gift" for ordering online. Upon arriving at the arcade I approached the counter and showed my receipt for the purchase. Immediately the guy behind the counter rolled his eyes and started "him hawing" around almost as if he was getting ready to tell me they wouldn't honor it. After a moment, he took off to the back of the arcade, didn't speak a word and acted very disgruntled that I had purchased online and that I was making him go out of his way - you know, to do his job. I was more of an annoyance than a valued customer. Then once he returned to the front desk he and the girl behind the desk stood there whispering to each other regarding my transaction. He silently and irritatingly counted out the tokens for my $50 purchase. There was no bonus gift - the only bonus I got was leaving the arcade once we used all the tokens up. Customer service skills are not a pre-requisite for employment here. Regarding the games - skiball is there and there are a couple of car video games and one cool "shoot 'em up zombie" game and air hockey, other than that, you'll waste your tokens on those "claw" machines and others of the like. We won't be going back.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank kiddoclp
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Arcade!”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

The arcade is amazing!!! The kids loved it! Not very expensive and the prizes are amazing!

1 Thank Shonda J
Warner Robins, Georgia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Not Great, but Kids love it”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Its more for the children than anything. there have been some improvements to the games, but still save your money and hit something else on the strip.

Visited June 2011
Franklin, Tennessee
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“The kids loved the place.”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Hung out for an hour while the wife shopped. Seemed to have the best arcade type games in town.

1 Thank Giuseppes1933