“Great pizza”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #38 of 201 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was our first time to dine at a Mellow Mushroom. You can create your own pizza here, but we are simple and went for the standard pepperoni pizza. It was very good and the service was equally good. Bob took good care of us. The next time we are visiting Gatlinburg, we will dine here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,263)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My son and myself ate here on a Saturday nighT,My don ordered a pizza I ordered a hoagie.took our drink order pepsi $2.75 a piece,brought our drinks back,took our order did not see him again until he brought our food,place is bad on refills..Food was great will come back again..

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Our waiter was very friendly, and gave us time to look over the menu as we didn't know what we wanted. I ordered a small Philosopher's pizza and he ordered a Mushroom Club hoagie. He also ordered a glass of wine. Food took a while to come out, which wasn't a surprise, I've worked in a pizza restaurant before and know that pizza can take a while, but my boyfriend didn't get his wine. When another server brought our food we had to ask about the wine and he finally brought it. Also it was really warm in the dining area.

The food however was amazing. My pizza was delicious and my boyfriend's sandwich was huge and delicious according to him. I would definitely go back again just for that pizza.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Horrible food and service. Bartender was to busy flirting with the other help to even no we were alive. Pizza was cold and taste odd. I got wings which were so small OMG and a salad was the only thing that was decent until I bit into a huge chunk of chocolate. Does not mix well with Blue Cheese. Charged for beer that we didn't receive. We already watched him ring them up and only gave me a beer not Mike. So we had to keep track

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The pizza was the same high quality and tasty pizza I expect and get in any Mellow Mushroom. This experience was enhanced by a good happy hour deal on drinks and a nice second story outside dining area that made for a pleasant and memorable experience.