Stayed at the river Terrace Resort this past weekend. The staff was friendly and the lobby was neat. There are two extremely steep hills getting to the back of the property, so make sure you've got your climbing legs. The room was ok, nothing exceptional, but nice for a two night stay to take in the fall scenery. The place definitely needs to be updated, they are extremely large though, but the bed was comfortable, and the shower was hot.
Easy and quick walk to the Parkway and easy access to the hotel from the parkway driving.
Overall, it was a positive experience. But, if I had my choice (they were booked) i would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort & Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg