First off, I felt like I was in one of these movies, like "Vacancy" or something. The first room we were given I just couldn't stay in. So they sent me to a new room. It wasn't much better, but at least it was an improvement. Weird stuff happened like we found our do not disturb sign hanging up when we left it inside at 10:00 pm. There was no room service that late at night. I just felt as if there was a creeper watching or something. I will NEVER stay here again. Terrible. I actually left early and forfeited a night of vacation because I felt unsafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort and Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg