After reading the reviews here we were very worried. When we got to gatlinburg to check in the manager came out and said to me that there had been a mix up and my room was upgraded but she would not charge me extra. It must have had something to do with the email I sent after reading the reviews here. We were placed in building #1 and we walked in to find a huge room with 2 double beds and a nice desk with 2 chairs. The kids had plenty of room to run around. From our balcony you could see the penguins at Ripleys, the Space Needle...everything. the best part is that you can walk to the strip from here just fine and not get tired. I will stay at River terrace again when we get ready to travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort & Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg