My husband and I spent a week here in April. We had a wonderful time. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was prompt with concerns (our smoke detector went off for battery replacement). Also, the staff here isn't pushy about timeshare sales like some places. The location was great. Just a short walk to the main downtown attractions, or Smoky mountain trails! There was a great pancake house right across the street. Try the wild berry crepes; they are to die for! If you are in the area I encourage a visit to the salt and pepper museum and dollywood (in pigeon forge about a 15 minute drive). And, if you are in pigeon forge, stop into the old mill for any meal....it's all good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort