Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts
Courtyard Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)
Gillette Motel(Gatlinburg)
Very Good 4/5
2,523 results
All reviewsunderground parkingbasketball courtping pongindoor poolbedroom unitfull kitchenwasher and dryerwithin walking distanceclose to downtownfamily vacationenjoyed our staygreat place to stayhot tubthe main streetconvention centerlocation is greatpigeon forge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

Our stay was in October during the peak season. The resort is an easy 15-minute walk from shopping and dining and only minutes by car from the Great Smoky Mountains. Our second floor one-bedroom balcony unit was clean and included a well-appointed kitchen, a gas fireplace, king bed, TV's in living room and bedroom, jacuzzi tub, washer/dryer, and good WIFI. The sofa was long overdue for replacement, was like sitting in a hole. Another negative involved insufficient luggage carts. The day before checkout guests secreted carts in their rooms to be sure they had access to be able to make the rather early 10AM checkout. Toting a weeks worth of luggage to the garage without a cart involved many elevator trips and long delays waiting for elevators. Other resorts assure proper sharing by employing carts too tall to clear room entry doorways. This resort should consider such a solution.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Patrick73_12
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The property was very clean. We had a 2 bedroom lockout. My only complaint is the sofa and king size bed were not comfortable. They look nice but after sitting on the sofa (which is a sofa bed) the cushions sank which made it very uncomfortable. The bed when another person would get in made it feel like you were on a hill. The pillows were not the normal big soft fluffy pillows I am use to from Diamond International. The bedding did not fit the bed, and the bathroom ammenuties were very skimpy. Out side of that the place was great and I would come back for a visit. Location was very good, just up light 8.

Room Tip: I do not know about the other floors, or the other side, but ours was on the 1st floor and we heard early in the mornings the delivery trucks for the building next to us, so maybe a higher floor would be better.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lsa13
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We traded with RCI to stay here and couldn't have been happier. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The master bedroom had a king bed, a TV, 2 closets (with 6 hangers each), a dresser, and a huge master bath with jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom had 2 twin beds a closet and at tv. The living room had a flat screen tv that worked fine and comfortable furniture. The kitchen was small and oddly layed out, but worked fine. I would stay here again. We could walk down to the main street (about 4 blocks down the hill) or we could drive into the Smokies or Pigeon Forge ( a commercial wasteland).

4  Thank curley207
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We are owners who always get a creek side Phase II unit. Our unit was clean as usual. The only complaint I could mention is the lack of things on which to hang towels and such in the bathrooms.
Our check in was hilarious. The woman at the counter was so funny. We were exhausted and I kept forgetting things that she had just told me. I even asked her, "where's the door?" I started for the door and she yelled, "wait!, you forgot your unit keys!"

Room Tip: Ask for, "Creek side" in Phase II
2  Thank Pennsylvanians15904
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We are staying @ Gatlinburg Town Square Sept 21-Sept 24 we booked it through our Rci points.We our so disappointed with the room, Rci told us this was the only available room we could get, the room was cute we got a studio, has jacuzzi and partially kitchen.This room was a little bit dusty and outdated, I have to call and asked for a pillow cases because I found some hair on it, they haven't change it. The whole room outdated furniture was fine with me even the outdated TV,what pisses me off that the TV has a terrible reception it was snowy.I called the maintenance and he came to our room,he told us that "that's the best reception you can get". He said that the cable server is bad that a lot of people has been complaining but until now they haven't fixed it.We would never come back @ this place again.By the way we stayed studio room 214b. The staff are kind.

Room Tip: Clean it better,update th Tv and phone, Tv recepcion horrible.
10  Thank Doods A