Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts
US$137
US$121
  • Pool
Mountain House Motor Inn Downtown(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$157
GardenInn.com
US$112
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Agoda.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$134
Belle Aire Motel(Gatlinburg)
US$89
US$79
2,523 results
All reviewsunderground parkingbasketball courtping pongindoor poolbedroom unitfull kitchenwasher and dryerwithin walking distanceclose to downtownfamily vacationenjoyed our staygreat place to stayhot tubthe main streetconvention centerlocation is greatpigeon forge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This resort is older, but overall the location and convenience is worth it. It is on one of the main streets in Gatlinburg, within walking distance of the downtown main street. Easily walk to numerous restaurants, gift shops, and amusement facilities. The staff at GTS were very nice and since we were there when temperatures dropped below 0, they were good at keeping the facility well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family spent a couple of days new years week here. Great location. The bed was a little hard and the pull out mattress was flat. I would stay there again. Cute fireplace in the room. Large bathroom.

Room Tip: The parking garage is a little tight.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We rolled into town exhausted and Jason had our reservation ready. He checked us in within minutes and suggested a great pizza place that would deliver right to our room, so we were able to get settled in immediately.

Despite the cold winter temps, our boys took advantage of the on-property basketball court and we enjoyed the bonfire in the courtyard.

The unit (506) was beautiful, clean, but two dining room chairs were broken (missing screws, wobbly) so we made due with the remaining four. The handle on the kitchen sink is no longer secured and would fall off periodically. It was a huge disappointment to learn there are no in-unit laundry facilities and only three machines for the whole 5th floor. It's a long, cold trek down the outdoor walkway carrying laundry for a family of five.

The resort's great location, spaciousness, cleanliness and comfort earn it 4 out of 5 from us.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vanessa T
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Best aspect was the location. I wanted to stay in the town of Gatlinburg rather than in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge. For the most part, our unit (204 A-B) was okay. Nothing fancy, just basic.
The fake electric fireplace is a joke. Should be replaced with gas log fireplace or something that will at least provide heat. The B side of the unit is pretty bad. Not attractive at all. I felt that we were in a low budget motel. The twin beds were terrible. They had coil springs! They were both wobbly and most uncomfortable. The greatest problem, however, was that the frames on both beds were at least five inches longer than the mattress. This is very hazardous. It was covered by the bed skirt; but I found out when I scratched my leg the first morning. This is very dangerous for children, who are most likely to stay in this room. Proceed with caution.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I hate that you even have to mark one circle to give a review, even if that is supposed to mean terrible! Would like to give this place -5 circles instead. This review is based on this trip only. Stayed there before and it was great. We purchased owners bonus nights, which was only 2nd time in more than 15 years we've been able to do that because they say they are always booked. But there was noone to be seen every time we've been by there. So, they put us in a condo that absolutely stunk!!! My allergies went haywire and I got a monster migraine immediately. Had to speak to reservations. They first tried to be cooperative but told us they only had one other ready. We went to check it out and doors had just been painted and were still wet. Reeked of varnish. So they said they couldn't move us. It was that condo or nothing. They became SO rude at this point. I asked if we found other lodgings could we get a refund on both nights since this wasnt our fault. I was told, in a sneering tone, that we would not be able to find other accommodations. I did first place I stopped. Of course it was a hotel, not a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with full kitchen. So we went back to get our stuff. I called reservations again and they first said they would not refund both nights. I had to argue with them. I'm still waiting to see if refund goes thru. I hate the fact we own there as I NEVER want to go back. I want to sell!!! But who'd buy it?!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple