We also got this room through an RCI Exchange. It was supposed to be a Studio Unit but was just a basic hotel room. They remove one of the double beds, added a fold out couch and a whirlpool. If you where to use the fold out, you could only open the door about 1/3rd of the the way. The end of the fold out was lees than 2 feet from the gas fireplace. i would hat to se some restless sleeper knock some bedding against the fireplace glass (the gas pilot was always on). How would you get out if a fire started? I can believe the state of TN or the City would allow this. If you did use the fold out you would have to get into the bed and fold from the foot end there is only a small area to get in on one side of the bed next to the Whirlpool. The whirlpool was pretty nasty. After we cleaned it ourselves it was so loud you could not stand it. There was neither enough space to place unpacked cloths or you suitcase except the fold out couch. Good thing there was only two of us. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling badly and there appeared to be black mold near the ceiling. I looks like the took a basic hotel room, added a kitchen sink, toaster, fold out and called it a studio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort