My extended family and I stayed here for a week due to a convention. We had a 3 bedroom on the 6th floor - not a big problem until the elevator stopped working! We were told that too many people were pushing buttons:/ hello...that's how elevators work! The bathtub in the master had mold encrusted tub jets for starters. The tubs - none of them - don't drain properly and you are standing in 6 inches of water by showers end. We demanded to be moved after one of the toilets overflowed and would not flush. Which brings me to the rude lack of customer service people in their employ: we asked to be moved and were offered 3 one bedroom condos which was not acceptable as we wanted to stay with our family to visit etc. we were finally given another 3 bedroom condo which miraculously opened up after my sister threatened a bad review on social media. My sister runs a convention and had used this place as a host condo, sending tons of business their way and when she complained to the manager she was told there was nothing they could do. No apology or anything! We will never darken their door again. This property is run down, tacky and awful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort