“Everything we needed and then some”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 1 November 2011

First, the negative - small room. That's the only bad I can say about this motel. The front office staff went over and beyond with helpful suggestions, trying to accommodate our needs and ease of processing in and out. I truly was surprised as I thought low end prices (for Gatlinburg) so not expecting a lot. Boy was I wrong. We had just as many services as motels we've stayed at for double the price. The motel is close to downtown, actually in town but on the outskirts. We had no problems and no complaints about this motel.

Room Tip: If you want to be part of the busyness of downtown ask for a balcony room. My experience is that...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 October 2011

We stayed with the Sleep Inn Gatlingburg, Tn hotel for weekend getaway and would recommend this excellent, modern hotel to anyone looking to stay. The property was very easy to find. Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly, personable staff who made our check-in and luggage processes a breeze. As a nice surprise, we were kindly upgraded to a larger room. The room was wonderful, well lit, modern, with all the amenities one could ask for. The room was well stocked, plenty of towels, new bed was comfortable, with a nice armoire, which itself was lighted and contained a small fridge. There was a nice sized LCD TV, shower, neat lighting in the bathroom, and great water pressure, and free WiFi. number of amenities provided in room, and quality of staff and rooms, this will now be our go-to gatlinburg hotel property.

1  Thank john M
Reviewed 26 October 2011

but really do you want to spend the money? This was an excellent hotel. Our visit was for four nights and five days. The breakfast was very nice with your choice of waffles, donuts, muffins,cereal, bagels, toast, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, coffee, apple juice, orange juice, water, and milk. The staff was friendly and when we left I made sure to tell the manager that we throughly enjoyed our stay. We did not venture into the pool or the lazy river, but from the sounds we heard it seems like a great place to lounge around ;). This hotel is nicely centrallized in an area that was clean and let you remember what Gatlinburg used to be about before it became so commericalized. Now, this is a nominal hotel with nice rooms and a good family place to stay. I love how people act like they were supposed to be staying at the Ritz. You need to know what you expectations should be and not be wanting Ritz treatment at a walmart price. We enjoyed our stay and if we were going back any time soon we would definintely be staying here.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Clean Room and very close to downtown, maybe a 5 minute walk to Hard Rock Cafe. Off the main road so our room was very quiet. Plenty of parking and the spaces are easy to get in and out of with a large car or pickup.Breakfast was very fresh with bagels, donuts, juice, coffee, make your own waffles,fruit and that sort of stuff. Our room was very clean. Would recommend. Only thing I did not like was our second night there. I smelled what seemed to me to be smoke, not cigarette, in our room. At first it concerned me but it turned out to be wood smoke from someone burning a wood stove in the apartments out back. Our a/c unit was pulling in this smoke. Turned off a/c and all was well! This is why I did not give 5 stars.

Room Tip: Might want to get a front facing room in winter as the smell of burning wood may enter your room thr...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2011

The hotel is great. Christine at desk was very helpful. I arrived at my room, it was very clean ( even the shower curtain). Great hot water and pressure in the shower. Beds where clean and comfy. Hot tub was great. The pool could have been a few degrees warmer for my taste, but it seems the kids there loved it.
This has nothing to do with the hotel but if you are using the trolly system allow for plenty of waiting time. The drive to Piegon Forge was only about 10 minutes. I walked to the aquarium which took about 20 minutes (this included window shopping).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We just stayed this weekend 10/16/2011 and was very impressed....great location..only a block and 1/2 from downtown...a nice little walk...there is a little hill but we were fine with it.....VERY clean room and the beds were brand new and comfy...Staff was awesome!...very nice and friendly....pool was a BIG hit with all 3 of my kids...16, 10 & 6....there were no tubes for the lazy river because you had to ask for them at the front desk which was not hard at all....Hot tub felt great also!!!...Breakfast was very good and had something all 3 of my girls would eat..so that was a big plus for me..I didn't take the inspector in with me to inspect the room but it was a clean room with comfy beds and a great staff so I would tell any of my friends and family to stay here...

Reviewed 17 October 2011

The hotel is a very good place to stay very near to all the attractions in gatlinburg and very well maintained.

the staff is really honest, i forgot my gold chain on the bed housekeeping handed it over to the manager and i called in next day and was able to get it back.

Room Tip: if you are looking for a moderately priced good hotel to get a good night sleep near to the attracti...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends