We stayed here for four nights, during the week, last October with our two children. There wouldn't be anything spectacular about this place, if it weren't for the pool area and the fact that we stayed in a king suite with a door between the living area (which had a pull-out bed) and the bedroom. Our room was very big and also right next to the pool area. There were two windows that looked out to it. That was sooo great with the kids. We made use of the hot tub, pool, and lazy river everyday. Hardly anyone else did, so we almost always had the place to ourselves.
The two negatives were:
1. The walk back to the room from the parkway was uphill.
2. There wasn't enough seating in the breakfast area.
Oh, but they have a waffle iron. The kids loved that.
I considered staying there again this June, but I want to check out Zoder's Best Western first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just over a block off the "strip", this location allows you to enjoy all the activities of downtown while preserving a quieter stay and avoiding the gridlock of traffic. Enjoy our indoor, heated pool, lazy-river, and hot tub facility year-round. Enjoy more benefits & value at a reasonable rate. Excellent location for tour buses and groups, with FREE double-deck parking, conference room, and close access to the trolley route. FREE Morning Medley Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Choice Hotels so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites
- Sleep Hotel Gatlinburg
- Sleep Inn Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Sleep Inn