Sleep Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
US$121
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$157
US$145
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$123
US$309
Agoda.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$104
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
Travelocity
US$112
TripAdvisor
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolhot tubroom was cleanboiled eggsdonutsmake your own wafflestrolley stopyogurtthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastthe main stripwithin walking distancewould stay here againup to dateclose to downtownmikey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2008

My husband, myself and my 4 yr old daughter took a last minute trip to gatlinburg just this week. We went with no reservations anywhere ( knowing this is off season I knew we would not have a problem) We picked up a hotel guide at the welcome center and called around getting prices and amenities. We absolutley loved this place! The pool area with the hot tub, lazy river and indoor pool was terrific. The room was also great. We got the suite w/ a King and a sleeper sofa, fireplace and jacuzzi. The price I thought was also great. The hotel seemed very well mantained and the staff was very friendly. My daughter loved that she could come down and us make our own waffles with the waffle maker for breakfast. We go to Gatlinburg a couple of times a year. We like alot of families are on a budget and cannot spend 150.00 a night like some of the big hotels or resorts there. But we also dont want to stay in a run down dirty hotel either. Sleep Inn was in our budget and very clean.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 13 February 2008

We stayed here for four nights, during the week, last October with our two children. There wouldn't be anything spectacular about this place, if it weren't for the pool area and the fact that we stayed in a king suite with a door between the living area (which had a pull-out bed) and the bedroom. Our room was very big and also right next to the pool area. There were two windows that looked out to it. That was sooo great with the kids. We made use of the hot tub, pool, and lazy river everyday. Hardly anyone else did, so we almost always had the place to ourselves.

The two negatives were:
1. The walk back to the room from the parkway was uphill.
2. There wasn't enough seating in the breakfast area.

Oh, but they have a waffle iron. The kids loved that.

I considered staying there again this June, but I want to check out Zoder's Best Western first.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 14 November 2007

Decided to stay in Gatlinburg----did not have a reservation-Mgr. stated they only had one room left-I asked if it was a "NO-smoking" room since I have severe allergies--- was told it was...room reeked of smoke all weekend...(ash tray was a give-away!)
Would of gone to Pigeon Forge if I had known this!!!!!

Stayed: November 2007
5  Thank fallmom
Reviewed 2 September 2007

My experience with this Sleep Inn was horrible. We were staying in one of the suites( which was supposed to be one of the nicer rooms). However, it was everything but. First thing we noticed were that out of five lamps in the room only three had light bulbs. That really wasn't too big of deal. But we also found the shower curtain smelled like urine and the grossest thing of all...There was BLOOD on the comforter ( a really big stain...eewww!!!!) We complained of course to management who said they would take care of these items. We left and came back and nothing was resolved. This hotel completely and thoroughly ruined my vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank blacksheep91125
Reviewed 10 August 2007

My son and I stayed there for 3 nights. We had a wonderful time. The staff was very very nice. The breakfast was great. We had a room on the first floor next to the pool and lazy river my son thought was great. The beds were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family