“So fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shoot'em Up Cinema

Shoot'em Up Cinema
Ranked #6 of 17 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Mount your horse, grab your gun, put on your 3D glasses, and get ready to experience the most interactive 3D motion theater around! Compete against your friends to see who is the best shot! Don't forget to pick up your souvenir photo for only $5 after your movie!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

The game was a little short, but my arm got so tired from shooting that it didn't bother me. We had a great time and will definitely go back with our kids.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Every family should do this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Great fun for all ages. Management is beyond friendly and helpful. The attraction is friendly competition for young and old. The best bang for your buck in town.

Visited November 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“We all enjoyed it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Fun time. $5 each. One of the cheaper things to do. I think my husband enjoyed it the most! There were horses that didn't move also. So no worries if you get motion sickness.

Charlotte, North Carolina
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“My Kids Really Enjoyed It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Most of the attractions on the strip in Gatlinburg leave something to be desired. However, my kids really enjoyed the Shoot'em Up Cinema. Only $5 and with ages ranging from 5-17, it was unanimous that this was a fun attraction.

Visited November 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

There was a winter special for $5 per person. We had a great time! I loved how they showed the pictures of the best and worst shooters. My husband ended up winning it all. For the discounted price, we would probably do it again before leaving Gatlinburg.