“A Great Place to Stop”

and up
Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg
Ranked #8 of 112 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My friends call me a wino....I like wine and this was a place I told my husband that we WOULD be going when we got there. The wine is very good, walked out with 3 bottles. Will be returning!!!

1  Thank amelzy
There are newer reviews for Sugarland Cellars Winery

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We went in for our first ever wine tasting. The staff was very friendly and answered our questions. We ended up leaving with several bottles.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I will not buy any wine that does not satisfy my tastes. Please try the "Magnolia" wine. If you like to tour the winery make sure you get there at the proper time. This place is really worth the visit.

1  Thank JosePedros
Reviewed 9 August 2012

They have about 8 or so wines for you to sample. My wife and I only liked maybe one. We did not purchase anything.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We just stumbled into this place while walking downtown. Our bartender (I believe his name was Adam) was very friendly and funny as he poured us free samples of each type of wine offered.

It was awesome to get free samples along with a nice explanation about each one. I enjoyed the muscadine wines the most. The variety between each type of wine was refreshing.

Nice atmosphere, good tasting wine.