“Good and reasonable place to stop”
Review of Old Dad's

Old Dad's
Ranked #12 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We go here everytime we're in Gatlinburg. Good selection of breakfast and lunch items at a normal cost. Friendly people and good food. When your tired of the $10.00 sandwitches, try it out. Only have 4 or 5 tables but we've never had to leave. Nothing fancy, inside a General Store.

1  Thank hessmiester

Reviewed 31 October 2013

At first I was a little confused thinking I was waking into an eating establishment but I quickly made sense. This place is perfect for kids because they have a huge selection at the counter and then the kids can get whatever sides and drinks they want in the general store. The atmosphere is 'busy' so no one notices little ones that are a bit louder. I don't want to say the place is loud because it didn't seem that way. It just seemed to drown out the kids. Seating is a bit limited but I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank n2hifi
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great place (with parking) to stop n grab marble rye club, turkey sandwich or hot dogs n take on picnic, with homemade chips! Located on right just before you go up the mountain. Employees are friendly and helpful also.

1  Thank lindsay7575
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Took me back to my childhood with the barrels of penny candy and selection of most anything you could need for travelling including souvenirs. Nice little clean deli that served good hot chocolate. It was nostalgic and enjoyable to visit this little piece of history.

2  Thank kythoro
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We travel to Gatlinburg every year, and I have always wanted to go in this little store. We did this year. What a fun store. You can get ice cream, they have a deli, and lots of souveniers and supplies if you are staying in a cabin or a condo with a little kitchen. The staff were very friendly. There is even a little area you can sit down in. Will go again!

2  Thank TLC54