“Good choice for picnic supplies!”
Review of Old Dad's

Old Dad's
Ranked #10 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family planned to picnic in the Smokies and stopped by here for sandwiches and drinks. The staff in the deli were very helpful and prepared good meals for our trip. The sandwiches were large and delicious. There is quite an extensive drink selection in the store as well as snacks. The checkout person was friendly and really made us feel welcome. We will return here next time we visit Gatlinburg.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We visit the Gatlinburg area several times a year and ALWAYS eat and shop at this GREAT store....the guys and girls in the deli are "THE BOMB" when it comes to cooking up some breakfast or lunch to take on a picnic...."THIS PLACE HAS AWESOME FOOD....ALL EMPLOYEES ARE "EXTREMELY FRIENDLY & HELPFUL....THANKS TO ALL THE EMPLOYEES!!!!!

1  Thank lewis9504
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love Old Dad's. This is usually one of the first stops each time we arrive in Gburg. This place has such cool stuff, you can just walk through and browse. There is a grill, but I have never ordered anything to eat. But it sure does smell good and look good from what I have seen other people order. There are a few small table you can eat there, but I think most people get it to go. I mean thick cut bologna sandwiches and such. Great stop on your way for a picnic in the park. They have a little bit of everything here. Old timey drinks, snacks and such, mixed in with new items you wouldn't expect. There is actually a little bit of everything. Reminds me of the old mercantile my Dad would take me to as a child growing up in Alabama. You have to stop by next time you are in Gburg. It is up at the top as you are going into the park on the right. Oh, and unless you want to go on the board....don't ask where the liquor store is (attached to the building). Quite funny.

1  Thank Gabbi M
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered a turkey club to take with me to the national park. It was huge! I think it weighed over a pound! The ingredients were top quality! Well worth $6.99. They also make "grab and go" hot breakfast sandwiches in the morning. Service is A+

1  Thank J T
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a store with lots of food and drink options. But they also have a grill and a few tables. After hiking, and grilled cheese with homemade potato chips was quick, cheap, and really hit the spot! They do have parking available. Make this your stop before or after enjoying the park since it is one of the closest to it.