“Dream Catcher is a great place to stay. It is...”
Dream Catcher Front View
Wood burning fireplace with local decor Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dream Catcher Front View
Wood burning fireplace with local decor
Living room
Full size hot tub on back deck
Pool table in the loft overlooking the great room
King size white cedar log bed in the master bedroom
Twin size white cedar log bed in the loft
Fully equipped kitchen
Dinning area with ample seating
Laudry room with full size washer/dryer set.
Back view of Dream Catcher
Upstairs bathroom with shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Won L
Baltimore, Maryland
“Dream Catcher is a great place to stay. It is also in a great location.”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I would book this cabin again. It was a very pleasant experience working with the renter. This cabin is in a great location where grocery stores are close enough. Other cool locations are also very close enough and yet, it is secluded from chaos too. Great view in the deck while bathing in the jacuzzi.

12 May 2016
Hi Won, Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Dream Catcher and would love to accommodate you again. Let me know when you're planning your next visit to Gatlinburg. Sincerely, Craig Wallace and Crew
pabe40
Bristol, Virginia
“Great Anniversary get away!”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I were very happy with the cabin. It was so pretty and clean! We loved the location because it was easy access to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The cabin was very easy to book over the phone and the staff were friendly and accomodating. We would defiantly stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
4 Mar 2016
Hi Penny, Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. Please do keep us in mind for future visits to the area. We also have a rental right on the beach in Panama City Beach, Florida. If you ever decide to vacation down there, let me know and I will be happy to send you the information.

Thanks again,

125Ajays
Highland Park, Michigan
“Felt Like Home”
Reviewed 28 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

From the Moment I walked through the front door this cabin felt like home. Cabin was gorgeous, well stocked and properly prepared for a visit. Bedding was comfortable. Hot Tub was nice. Owner Craig was great to work with. I even got to talk with his cleaning staff, and they were helpful as well. I have not one complaint about this cabin. The issue I had was dealing with some snow which unfortunately came down during the visit, which kinda kept us locked down for a day.. Really slippery maneuvering through area with snow on the ground. The area had plenty of places to visit. Unfortunately we didn't get to take part in much of that. After the visit we were already talking about making that trip a yearly thing.

Travelling group: Friends
28 Jan 2016
Albert, Thanks so much for the kind words and positive feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Dream Catcher cabin. Definitely let me know when you're ready for another visit. We would love to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace and Crew
65257vaca...
Higbee, Missouri
“great place to stay”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Our stay at the cabin was great. We loved the area and location. Communications with Craig we easy and open when ever the need arose. We plan to come back July 2016.

28 Jan 2016
Thanks so much for your kind words and positive feedback. July is absolutely beautiful in Gatlinburg. When you finalize your dates, let me know. We would love to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace and Crew.
Marina U
“Wonderful and comfortable!”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin was well represented by the description entered by the rental company. But it was so much more than that.
The rental company was great and very easy going to work with. They were very flexible. I would definitely work with Woodland Cabins, LLC again.
The cabin was in a great location, at about 4 miles to Gatlinburg, and about 3 miles to Pigeon Forge. It's a little scary the first couple of times you head up to the location, but that's because there are no guardrails on the side of the road where it drops off to either a deep ditch, or off the side of the hill. Go slow, and watch the other drivers. Those that live there all the time drive what I would consider to be carelessly. There are no shoulders on the roads, and if you get over too far, you are definitely going to have an accident.
I had fully expected to have received a call from the rental company to be sure we had arrived, or checked in, but heard nothing from anyone. It was really like walking into our own home on a mountainside.
There was plenty of firewood for us to burn in the fireplace, however it was not the best quality of wood. There was a lot of rot/fungus within the wood, and it was still somewhat wet, so it was difficult to get it started, and once started, it burned very fast. This is not the fault of the rental company/owners, but of the company that provides the firewood. The rental company/owners should know that they are paying for wood that is not top quality though.
The kitchen was adequately provided for. Plenty of plates, cups, silverware, and cookware. There was coffee, but there was no sugar, or creamer provided though which was a little disappointing, but was able to pick some up from the local Kroger's in Pigeon Forge. (We left the sugar and flour there for other people to use)
The bedroom on the first floor with the king size bed was well appointed, with a small cable TV. The bed was amazingly comfy for someone that is used to a Sleep Number bed. It wasn't too hard or too soft. It was nice to see in the closet there was other blankets, and pillows, and even a highchair for a little one if you have one with you.
First floor bathroom had plenty of towels, and washcloths. They had typical tiny bars of soap available, but not shampoo. That's ok, because that was easily taken care of by our trip to Kroger's.
One of the best things was that there was a washer and drier, and we were able to run a couple of loads of laundry during the middle of the week. As a courtesy we also washed up the towels and bedding for the cleaning crew when we left to save them a bit of time.
The living room area is the only thing I am prepared to take issue with. The living room is huge, and there is a nice rocker, and of course the fireplace was great. The carpet in front of the fireplace was nice, but you can see where previous folks had accidentally burned the carpet. It's to be expected I guess with an open fireplace. The large screen TV was a nice touch, but there is definitely something wrong with the volume control. We had to have it all the way up to be heard, and there is nothing wrong with our hearing. However, that is not the issue I had. The issue I had was the futon couch was extremely uncomfortable and lumpy. Not a good napping couch at all. The fabric cover for the futon was rough to the touch, at least to me. If it were me, I would change out the futon mattress for a comfy IKEA mattress, and definitely change out the cover for something softer, like a cotton denim, which would still fit in the cabin theme.
We only went upstairs to the loft to check it out. If this was our cabin, we would definitely change the door to the bathroom upstairs. It is possible for a carpenter to add a full size door but cut the angle for the top of the door to match the angle of the roof. As it is, an adult (not overweight or handicapped) has to turn sideways to access the bathroom, but it is fine for kids. The shower is too small for my taste for such a large bathroom space, but that is just me I expect. I would also change the configuration of the bathroom too, but again that is just me and my sense of aesthetics.
The back deck with the hot tub was great. I loved that hot tub. My only issue was that the trash cans were right next to it. They don't kid about the animals trying to get into the trash. Keep the bungee cord tight on the cover, because the raccoons will do their darnedest to get into the trash.
Gatlinburg was not what I was expecting. I knew that it was not a small mountain town, but it was certainly more commercial than I was expecting. I didn't really like the town too much, but once you get outside the main strip with all the harkers calling you to give you free tickets to this or that attraction, and start talking to the people who live and work there, you get to see the real Gatlinburg. We got some great hand made dinnerware. Met a couple of different Santa's, and had some really good food, and some not so good food.
Our worst food experience, sad to say was on our anniversary, at Paula Deen's in Pigeon Forge. Her company touts that it is all about Southern hospitality and good food. The hospitality was severely lacking, and the food was really mediocre, and believe it or not, we left there hungry. (Save your money)
Our best food experience was in Gatlinburg, off Traffic light 8, off the main strip, at a place called Bones BBQ. OMG, it was the best. We ate there twice.
The other place we ate that we really liked a lot was Mama's Farmhouse in Pigeon Forge. It is again off the main strip, but well worth it.
I know that this review is more than just than the cabin, but wanted to give those folks that don't wander past the cabin review a good idea of what to expect.
Oh and don't listen to WAZE when trekking through the area. I swear to God, that WAZE was trying to kill us on some of the mountain roads.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The quiet.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
28 Jan 2016
Hi Marina, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm very happy that you enjoyed Dream Catcher. Let me kbow if you plan any future visits to the area. We would be happy to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace and Crew
Belinda R
Memphis, Tennessee
“Peaceful, Quiet and close to all attractions. Perfect Spot.”
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Everything was as expected, no surprises. The cabin was very clean and comfortable. Its location was perfect for all attractions.

24 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Dream Catcher. I hope you will keep us in mind for future visits to the Gatlinburg area. We would love to accommodate you again.

kristy181...
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Cabin!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay at the Dream Catcher cabin. Communication when booking the cabin was flawless, the cabin was very clean upon arrival and in a great location. We were just minutes away from both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, and maybe 15 minutes away from the Smoky Mountains. We were given very detailed instructions on how to get to and access the cabin. The kitchen was equipped with everything you'd need to cook meals. We ate several times at the cabin (saved lots of money by not eating out every meal). The street we were on was VERY quiet and peaceful. Overall the price was very reasonable for the accommodations.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Aug 2015
Hi Kristy,

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm really happy that you enjoyed your stay at Dream Catcher. I certainly hope you will keep us in mind for future visits to Gatlinburg. We would love to accommodate you again.

Craig Wallace & Crew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing