“Nice room, poor service”

Laurel Inn Condominiums
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Nice room, poor service”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We booked this place a few days before we arrived. We got there and no one was there to check us in. Check in was after 3, we arrived at 3:15 and there was a sign on the door saying, be back at 4. Two other people where waiting as well. Our room was nice, but crowded with all the decorations. We were in room 205 and if the owner reads this, there is no reason for the bird houses and all the bears in the bathroom. makes it hard to put any stuff in the bathroom. I would stay again, but not in 205. Kitchen was very small too. Thank God there was not much decorations in there, it would have been unusable.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Jeff T

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The Laurel Inn Condos are very convenient to the center of Gatlinburg. They have a back staircase that makes it an easy 5-10 minute walk to the Convention Center and all of the restaurants and attractions that are around that area. However, there is just enough separation that you feel away from the crowds. The unit itself was beginning to show some age, but it was a nice place considering the reasonable rate. The room was quite clean. The mattress was somewhat hard and not very comfortable, and probably needs to be replaced.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank pfm11
Albemarle, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The room was very clean. All staff that I came in contact with were very friendly. Very quiet and located just a few minutes walking distance to downtown. We will definitely be coming back to stay here next year. I can't say enough about it....wonderful is an understatement. We wanted to stay longer and could actually live here ....that is a thought :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Vanessa B
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

When we arrived at the condos, I seen my name on an envelope and followed the directions on the paper that was inside. So I located the mailbox (per the letter) and got our key to the room because the office was closed, so we finally went to the room and I started to look around, I noticed the patio screen didn't work, the remote control in the living room didn't work and the hot water only last but for a minutes and there was no coffee for the coffee machine. I was very disappointed by the office being closed so early, I knew we had to check in after 3pm but, they could've atleast called me or sent me an email saying they was closing at a certain time. The condo was clean and had plenty of towels, I really did like the fire place but, the thermostat wouldn't work to well and refrigerator was loud. So I rate the overall experience 3 1/2.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank LILMAMA35
Bulls Gap, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2013

WE stayed here for one night it was a great experience. The room was clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wish we could have stayed longer it was just far enough away from downtown to be quite and rlaxing but close enough to walk downtown cant wait till i can come back again...

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kevin P
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

My sisters and I stay here on weekend getaway, we had a great time this place had everything we need and more. I would stay there aging it's close to down town Gatlinbury. The location was great easy to get in and out so if you in town check it out.

• Stayed October 2012
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

Thanks so much for your service! The rooms were great and the employees were very congenial! My uncle had a not so good a room so they moved him to the hotel rt next door which was the Hollyridge hotel and it was fantastic!! We loved it!! Def know where to stay on our nxt trip!! Thanks to all!!

• Stayed November 2012