“A great place to stay!”

Laurel Inn Condominiums
Nashville, TN
“A great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2004

This place is great! Me and my wife stayed on Valentines weekend. I booked my room only 1 week in advance for a Fri. and Sat. stay. It was only $99 a night. To stay in Gatlinburg this is very cheap. I booked a 1 bedroom condo with King size bed and Full size 2 person Jacuzzi. I could not believe how nice this place really was. It had a gas fireplace in the living room with a 27" TV with a VCR. Had a comfortable couch that was also a pull out Queen size bed and a very nice recliner. It had a 2 person dining room table with nice chairs. A real kitchen with a stove and Full size refridgerator with an IceMaker(what a plus). The bedroom was big and like I said had a king size bed and 2 person Jacuzzi. It had a 20" TV mounted in the wall near the ceiling so it was easy to watch while laying in bed, unlike most places that have them on a dresser or in a small cabinet. We also had a balcony that did overlook a small part of Gatlinburg. It had 2 chairs and a table on it and overlooked the pool, although it was covered up because it was still winter. I almost forgot it had 2 china cabinets in the living room which made it feel like a real home not a motel or condo. Also it had full cable, I guess about 70 channels or so and HBO. This was very much a plus because I'm a Nashville Predators NHL fan and they carried Fox Sports South on their cable so I got to watch my game on one of the nights. The staff was very friendly when I made my reservation and when I arrived and departed. This by far is the nicest condo/motel or rental I have ever been in. I have reservations for my wedding anniversary already made at The Laurel Inn Condo and I expect it will be just as great as this trip. I called to make my reservations. To look at the room I described It is on the laurelinncondo website. Although all the condos are decorated differently because they are owned by different people, the one I stayed at is the one pictured on the site with the blue recliner in the living room beside the fireplace with the mirroor over it. Thanks hope this helps someone maybe looking to get away to Gatlinburg sometime.

4 Thank titanfan2k1

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2003

Laurel Inn Condo, although a little off the main drag of Gatlinburg is a great "home away from home." We have a 4 1/2 year old who really needs his sleep so we were looking for a location with a seperate sleeping place for him. This one bedroom condo was perfect. The kitchen allowed us to buy basic groceries and save some money! It was very clean, plenty of linens, little extra's like games for the family to play, TV/VCR's in both the living room and bedroom.. The little balcony overlooking the city and mountains was really nice. The only downfall, is it is a little walk from town-(quite steep as you are up at the top of town) The trolley does come by but it is hard to time excatly when they will come by. It is only about a 5 -10 minute walk for adults and the walk is nice.. but if you have little ones, it can be a little longer... All-in-all we were very impressed with this location! This would be a great place to stay if you are planning a longer stay and want more of a home away from home feel!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member