“Best 90 Minutes of our Vacation”
Review of Quiet Reflections Massage - CLOSED

Quiet Reflections Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We specialize exclusively in massage therapy services with affordable prices in a relaxing atmosphere! "Quiet Reflections Massage" features a tranquil and relaxing setting, with private, and spacious rooms, along with a dedicated foot exfoliation section for your convenience. Our massage therapists are some of the best in the industry! All of our therapists are highly trained and highly proficient in various modalaties of massage. Our therapists are here to help you feel your best! Since opening in 2012, Quiet Reflections Massage has expanded to 1,800 sq feet and we now feature feature four,(4) massage therapy/treatment rooms for your convenience.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This Wife and my 2nd visit in about a year. Our appointment for our couples massage was made for a Saturday morning pretty short notice. Nancy provided a most magnificent traditional deep tissue for me while her protege put a wonderful Sweedish on Wife. As title of review suggests we splurged for the 90 minute session which is highly recommended. You will be glad you did...

1  Thank bobsaye
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Thank you both so much for the awesome review of your 90 minute "couples massage" experience during your vacation at Quiet Reflections.

The 90 minute couples "Swedish" (relaxation) massage therapy service is by far the most popular couples service. However we do offer a wide variety of many other magnificently relaxing massage therapy services as well.

It was a sincere pleasure meeting you both and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I had a couples massage and it was GREAT! They were able to get us an appointment on short notice, and their price was better or comparable to ones we looked at. My husband loves massages but I have not been a fan. The times I have gone was to spend time with him, but after this massage, I am sold. I will definitely be back. Matthew was my therapist and he was great.

1  Thank Paula B

Thank you so much, "Paula B" for sharing your experience while visiting Quiet Reflections for your "couples massage" therapy service during your vacation in The Great Smoky Mountains!

We are thrilled that you both thoroughly enjoyed your massage therapy service and were rested and rejuvenated after the service.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Gatlinburg for a getaway weekend and decide to have a massage together. We found Quiet Reflections using TripAdvisor...they were even able to squeeze us in the next morning. I wasn't expecting the caliber of the massage I received. It was wonderful! My husband thought it was the best massage he has ever had!

1  Thank MandySims

Thank you very much, "MandySims" for the wonderful review and comments regarding your " last minute, couples massage" visit at Quiet Reflections.

We are always happy to be part of booking services for mini-vacations and "weekend getaways" as we know your vacation time is valuable, and we do our best to schedule around your itinerary. Thank you for letting us be part of your "stress free" weekend with massage therapy.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We have been to other spas in the area and "Quiet Reflections" beats them all hands down....It was wonderful!!! We will definitely be going back....

1  Thank JimmyandBecky R
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2015

Thank you so much, "JimmyandBecky R" for the awesome comments regarding your "couples massage" therapy service at Quiet Reflections!

Couples massage therapy services are our specialty, and we are so happy that you both thoroughly enjoyed your massage therapy service at our establishment!

We look forward to your next visit while visiting The Great Smoky Mountains!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend were in town for 5 days. We called and they were very accommodating with getting us in on such short notice. I am also 6 months pregnant and Nancy did an amazing prenatal massage!! Even was really nice and made you feel at home. I love how they explained everything they would be doing prior to the massage as well!! We will return again when back in town!!! Thank you!!

2  Thank Jlucio1629

Thank you very much, "Jlucio1629" for the absolutely awesome review and comments regarding your visit to Quiet Reflections during your "Pre-Natal/couples, massage" therapy service.

It is our goal to make each client feel comfortable, relaxed and "at home" when visiting our establishment, and we are thrilled that you both greatly enjoyed your massage therapy services!

We look forward you your next visit!