“Lovely place to stay in Gatlinburg”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Laurel Springs Lodge B&B
Ranked #2 of 8 Gatlinburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very welcoming and relaxing stay. Dan and Karen know what they are doing and it shows. It's the little things that make the difference. Electric fireplace to heat our room was a nice feature. Dan was always available to assist in guiding us through our visit. Karen brought an item to our breakfast table to say hello daily. Guide books and area brochures are all readily available. The sharing rooms are inviting from the large leather couches, the seasonal decor, the fireplace, & the bird feeders to view. Had the weather been a bit warmer, I'm sure we would have used the outdoor patio spaces more. Others mentioned the delicious food and we would agree. Great location for your visit to the Smokey Mountains and downtown Gatlinburg. Be sure to check this place out if you plan to visit. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is our 3rd year staying at Laurel Springs B&B, every time has been an outstanding experience. Dan and Karen are so helpful and always able to help with anything. Breakfast is outstanding and the desserts are so good. I can tell you that if you stay here you will have an memorable experience to last forever. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Room number five is great if you want to have privacy .
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Favorite B&B to date (including many other stays in TN)!
Loved the cozy feel with special touches such as the hot tub, hammocks, drinks and delicious snacks available 24/7, choices for breakfast (all were awesome), room service, and the mints on the bed with folded towels. They even had coloring books to take back for the kids at home!
Excellent location - walking distance to everything in Gatlinburg which is great when traffic is so heavy and no need to pay for parking.
Close to everything yet nestled along a beautiful hillside. So lovely to awaken to peace and quiet with the windows open!
Everything was super clean, tidy, cozy, delicious and the price was great.
This place is well run and we were super impressed.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

When we arrived, the inn keeper was there ready and willing to assist us with all our needs. We felt very welcome and comfortable from the start. The cost of the room was on average with the surrounding hotels, and in the same area. The in. Was in walking distance to all the attractions in the area. The rooms were very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed with my family at Laurel Springs Lodge B&B. We loved it! Dan and Karen made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was very nice and the room had this personal touch you want it to have if you decide to stay on a B&B. We also got many valuable advice on what to do in the area. We highly recommend this B&B if you plan to visit Smoky Mountains and the Gatlinburg area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra A
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I wanted a place close to all the attractions but have it be a relaxing getaway. This was definitely it. The room was perfect for us. I slept comfortably and peacefully. Had one of the best nights sleep in a long time. The breakfast in the morning was a highlight for me. Very bite was delicious. My husband is a picky eater but he enjoyed every meal.
Dan and Karen are great hosts. Their hospitality was great. Wonderful hosts. Dan helped us plan our day activities and I always enjoyed dessert at night. We will be back for sure!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was the very first bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at, and I must say I was very impressed!! I was surprised at how spacious the whole inn was and how the layout allowed each guest privacy. My room was spotless and comfortable. It is very rare that I sleep well while away from home, but I slept like a baby both nights here. The bed, the shower, the linens and towels, were all heavenly. As others have stated, the breakfasts were to die-for and the added pleasures of always have snacks and drinks and cookies and desserts available I felt went above and beyond. I could not have asked for better hosts than Dan and Karen!! You can tell they go above and beyond for their guests.

I also wanted to mention that the location is perfect. You are away from the hustle and bustle, but it is a great walk if you want to park and hoof it into the main strip.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo