“Everyone loved it”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Everyone loved it”
Reviewed 8 July 2011

The Sky lift is great, it provides a great view of the city and all ages can ride it. The only bad thing is the price it is a bit high it cost my family of 5 over sixity dollars for something that last about 15min, way to high. If they could make it more affordable it would be great.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Lanieb

• Arabic first
St. Augustine,Fla.
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great views but soooo overpriced..”
Reviewed 4 July 2011

My husband and I come to Gatlinburg every summer for vacation and we went on this attraction on our honeymoon over 20 years ago.Back then it only costs a couple of bucks and was an awesome ride up the mountain.Well,last summer we decided to give it another go and went to the skylift.I thought the price per person (13.00) was absolutely ridiculous.The whole thing only lasts about an hour.In my opinion the skylift is the biggest ripoff in town and who ever owns it has got themselves a gold mine.The line to get on the thing was around the corner so I guess they think they can charge you whatever they want.We will not be going on it again.

Visited August 2010
7 Thank SmokyGirl32145
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun....but, high.”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Fun and relaxing. 13 dollars a person is a little much. You can buy food and drinks up top but can't take them back down with you on the lift.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank stepdeans
Indianapolis
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city from top of the mountain.”
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Everyone can ride on this: young, old, fat, thin, babies, it's a good ride. Better coming down than going up since you can see more. They make u come off the lift to get to their gift shop b4 you get back down again even if you don't want to buy anything u still need to get off. So just go back to the left and take a seat and ride back down again. Not a thrill ride but you get views!

2 Thank Gatsby1211
apopka
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed 23 June 2011

How are there good reviews? My wife, me and 3 kids were $58.00. Its a 5 minute trip to the top (which is no higher than most simple drives here). You end up in an over priced gift shop trap. You then go back down. Wish I could get my money back. Trust me it is not worth it. Save your money and put it towards the aquarium if you have to do something down there. Drive through the national park for way better views.

Visited June 2011