“Save your money”
Review of World of Illusions

World of Illusions
Ranked #103 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was not worth the price paid for the three of us. Very short and took less than 20 minutes to go through and that was with reading and looking at everything. It is a rip-off and no wonder not very busy. Have seen a lot of the items before from emails and other attractions in the area. Needs vast improvement or to close down so not to waste others money.

3  Thank Brenda L

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Not worth the money at all! Very cheaply done with no entertainment value! Would not recommend this attraction!

1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband choose this place .It was all of 10 minutes depending on how much time you put into looking at each cheesy illusion. The picture thingy you can put different hair on your head (computer ) kept freezing up . One person takes your money no others are needed to run this place . You end up out back away from the entrance i told my husband they send you out back because they know they just took some suckers money .lol . All these place If I were to do it all over again in Gatlingbur Note for future I would google reviews before deciding on any of these attractions

3  Thank Crystal2977
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My 6 year old twins begged us to take them to World Of Illusion so we did. Was the worst money we spent, we literally were done in 15 minutes. It's very old and we didn't find it interesting.

2  Thank jjas0004
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The lady taking the money was an angel but that's the best of it. Very short and cheesy exhibits. Saw Lt. Warf from Star Trek. Really? That's about 20 years out of fashion! My 3 and 4 year old liked it.

1  Thank didboo