“Great Christmas Show!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Christmas Show!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My family and I watched the Christmas Program last night and it was great! I have to admit that last years Christmas show and the shows this summer was not up to par as the ones a few years ago. Some of your shows had kind of gone down hill on the comedy. But I know the family has been getting over some hard knocks over the past couple years and we are still praying for this wonderful family.

This Christmas Show Was Wonderful! I laughed the whole time. Even at the dumb classic Paper Dance. The 12 Days of Christmas! Oh My God! I Loved It! It was worth the whole show!
One lady that was sitting next to me was in her mid 80’s laughed so hard during the 12 Days of Christmas she spilt her popcorn and soda all over herself, me, the people she was with on the other side of her and the people in front of her. No one seemed to mind, we just all wiped it off and continued to watch the show and laugh with her. BEWIRE When this part starts, put your drinks and popcorn down!!!
I have seen several of their shows over the past 4 years and this is one of their best Christmas shows yet. Keep it up! I hope to see this show again before it is over. If not I, will see you again next season.

Toccoa
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“as always excellent”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was out third trip and we were treated like we were part of the family. We cans say enough about this, its clean fun entertainment for everyone. This is our third trip and we have seen three different shows, one as good as the others. Very pretty girls in the cast. Its well worth the money. Sit close to the front if you can or on the left side of the stage.

1 Thank Chris L
Granite Falls
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very Funny Show!!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

So funny if you like Vaudeville type shows and slap-stick comedy. Well worth the cost for a great 2-hour show! Great singing also. But be prepared--they expect a lot of audience participation!!

1 Thank Regina C
Marietta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Hilarious fun!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We brought an entire group of teenage girls and they said this was the best show they had ever seen!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Holly T
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Can't Say Enough About SFA!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We attended the show "Out on a Whim" on Nov. 2. I laughed so hard that I had tears running down my face. It is a small intimate theatre. Everyone should attend a show when in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area.
Very friendly people and we just love them!

2 Thank Heather K