“Worst Show I've ever seen in the area”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Sacramento, California
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Worst Show I've ever seen in the area”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have travelled to Pigeon Forge/Gaitlinburg many times and have always passed the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre. I decided to finally give it a try on my last visit.

I should have kept driving. I RARELY write negative reviews but this show wasn't entertaining at all. It wasn't funny and about half way through, we literally got up and left. It wasn't worth it to stay, I didn't care how much it was. Wasn't worth it!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank jmomiller
evoevan, Owner at Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Hello There,
We are very sorry that you did not enjoy our Christmas show. If I'm correct, you came on a sold out night, and were the only ones to leave the show at intermission. Maybe it was just not your cup of tea, but we'd be interested to know what you didn't enjoy. After all, we even got a standing ovation that night. We've been in the business of making people laugh for almost 38 years, and to be in business that long, we have to be doing something right. Please give us another try if you ever get a chance.
Chris MacPherson

Knoxville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Years of entertainment!!!”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have seen MANY shows at Sweet Fanny Adams. My parents took me to see my first show when I was younger than 10 years old. I have now taken my 6 year old to see her first two shows and she LOVED them as much as I have over the years. It's a fun nonsensical form of entertainment that also showcases some wonderful talent in many forms from excellent singing voices and comedic acts to the magic of being able to put and keep a smile on your face. What a joy to know there is a place you can take your children for good entertainment and not be worried about what you're exposing them to. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.....

Hello There,
We're so glad we've become a tradition for you family. We enjoy seeing your smiling faces every time you're here and hope you, your children, and your future family return for years to come!
Sending smiles your way,
Chris MacPherson
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A fun night in Gatlinburg with Sweet Fanny Adams”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My wife and I decided to trythe Christmas show at this theatre after really enjoying their show this past summer. The Christmas show was a lot of fun. The small theatre is a great venue and the cast seems to play off the audience somewhat so that makes it even better. They are a very talented bunch and I can't wait to see what theycome up with for next year!! You will not be disappointed as the singing is great, the skits are really funny and it just brings back the past in a way that is very enjoyable. Catch it soon!!

Visited December 2013
seymour,tn
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“christmas show”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

the Christmas show was a great family funny comedy it was full of laughs,the charactors keep you on your toes with comedy. I have attended this show several times with friends and small children we all enjoy it.

1 Thank eanie924
Sevierville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Christmas Show!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My family and I watched the Christmas Program last night and it was great! I have to admit that last years Christmas show and the shows this summer was not up to par as the ones a few years ago. Some of your shows had kind of gone down hill on the comedy. But I know the family has been getting over some hard knocks over the past couple years and we are still praying for this wonderful family.

This Christmas Show Was Wonderful! I laughed the whole time. Even at the dumb classic Paper Dance. The 12 Days of Christmas! Oh My God! I Loved It! It was worth the whole show!
One lady that was sitting next to me was in her mid 80’s laughed so hard during the 12 Days of Christmas she spilt her popcorn and soda all over herself, me, the people she was with on the other side of her and the people in front of her. No one seemed to mind, we just all wiped it off and continued to watch the show and laugh with her. BEWIRE When this part starts, put your drinks and popcorn down!!!
I have seen several of their shows over the past 4 years and this is one of their best Christmas shows yet. Keep it up! I hope to see this show again before it is over. If not I, will see you again next season.