“Simply Incredible!!!”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

I was amazed at this show! I did not know what to expect-- but I'm SO glad I went! I really liked that Bill made sure to involve the entire audience-- including kids. He SWEARS that he's not a psychic, but I can't explain how else he would know everything he knew! It seriously astounded me! I travel a LOT and I've never seen a show like this anywhere else!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

I am definitely one of a kind. Thank you for coming to the show.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Bill is an extremely nice guy and spent a lot of time talking to us all after the show. Bill made it very clear he is not a psychic, which eased our minds. He told us its years of training in reading body language etc. But STILL his show Head Case...HOW Does he Do it? This show is unlike anything I have ever seen, the closest is a couple acts i've seen on Americas got talent. He literally knew what my husband was thinking! If you are in Gatlinburg make time for this show at the Space Needle. Great time for me and my family! Can't wait to see it again.

Nope, not a psychic; but I play one on television... and the stage. Give me a shout when you're in Gatlinburg next.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

You don't want to miss this show. It will amaze you, get you thinking and allow you to have a lot of fun. A+++

You REALLY don't want to miss my show. Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Gatlinburg is always a great place to visit, and there are many things to do. I recently saw "Head Case" with Bill Gladwell. It was such an entertaining time. Prepare to be mystified! Great entertainment, and definitely worth the time spent. I would recommend this highly, and return again!

Mystifying + Entertaining = Mind BLOWN!

That's about the formula for my show. Thank you for being in the audience during the early years.