“5 Star Show”

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Richmond, Indiana, Usa
“5 Star Show”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very mind-blowing and would love to see this show more than once. Keeps the crowd involved with his show that can have you on the edge of your seat.

Visited December 2013
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Melissa,

I am happy to have blown your mind. Thank you so much for coming to my show, and thank you for the review. I really appreciate it!

New Paris, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Bill came to perform at our company Christmas party, and I have to say I am STILL in awe!! He blew me away with his mental abilities, and he did it in such a way that I would have swore I was at a comedy club! If you ever get the opportunity to attend one of his shows, please do! You won't regret it!! Thanks Bill for an amazing evening!

1 Thank John A
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
John,

It was a pleasure performing for you. I am very happy that you enjoyed my show. Thank you for the review, and thank you for the recommendation.

USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Show”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Bill Gladwell came to our company Christmas party and did a show for our employees. The show was very entertaining. It was definitely a great treat for our company to include some sort of entertainment for a Christmas party. Bill did a great job in involving the employees and having them engaged to the show. His delivery and his humour throughout the show was awesome. I would recommend you to go see his show.

Visited December 2013
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Belin,

Thank you for the recommendation, and I appreciate the review. It is great to hear when I have done a great job.

Fairborn
“A Must See Show”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had the priviledge of seeing Bill at our corporate Holiday party. His show is amazing! Trying to figure out his "mentalism" is a waste of time, Just enjoy the show. Very entertaining and the Audience Participation was just proof that he knows his stuff! Don't miss this show!

Debi,

It was a pleasure performing for you and the rest of the crew. Thank you so much for welcoming me, and thank you for the review. You were great in the show.

Richmond, Indiana
“Terrific Show”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had Bill Gladwell's Mentalist show booked for our annual Holiday Party on Saturday night in Richmond IN. While speaking with many of the employees before the show I heard many comments like, "I am sitting in the last row so I don't called on", "I don't believe in this crap", "I don't want to be picked on". The show started and Bill turned over picking a lot of the participants to other employees. Several in the back rows were called on and they were AMAZED.

Bill Gladwell is amazing and a great entertainer. I for one can't wait to visit Gatlinburg and see his full show! He made a skeptic, a believer, with his mind blowing trickery. Thank you for the event and walking inside our minds for this event. Given the opportunity, I would book you again and again to participate in our corporate events!

Audrey,

It was a pleasure performing for your holiday party. I am so happy that you enjoyed my show. Thank you so much for the review.