“One of a kind in the area”

Bent Creek Golf Course
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Bent Creek Golf Course is one of its own among the other courses in the area. I have been playing at this course for years now and thoroughly enjoy it. I have also played in the ERA for MDA golf tournament that is held at the course each year now. The front 9 is not uncharacteristic of the other courses in the area; the back 9 however, is where the big change happens. You will hardly need a driver when your back there, precision and choice shots are what is needed. Expect to hit to specific distances, one cannot bring their bad slice or draw to this course. I unfortunately have to give the course a 4 star rating simply because it could be better kept and groomed; as well as the dreadful nat problem, which is not prevalent elsewhere in the county. Other than that this course is overall very good and I would absolutely suggest playing it while in the area, just do not forget the very strong bug repellant!!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is one of the friendliest Diamond properties we have ever stayed in. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The units are very clean. Some areas could use some sprucing up, but nothing that interferes with a delightful stay. The views are absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We play this course when in Gatlinburg (about once or twice a year). I think the price is a little high we paid $50.00 each on Monday and played again Thursday for $44.00 each (worked with Cobbly Nob rentals to get a better deal). I agree with Oakleygolf's review that the back 9 has some "ridiculous" holes ("stupid" holes) as my husband likes to say. The rest of the course I enjoy. The bugs are horrible and always are (I can't blame the course for that). We have played spring, summer, and fall and they are always there. I think we go thru a can of bug spray when we play. On the positive it is close to where we stay (up in the mountain), the people are friendly, food on the turn is quick and decent, the course is in decent shape. I am sure the price is that high because there is not many courses close by in Gatlinburg and it beats dealing with Pigeon Forge traffic. I also want to say THANK YOU!!! We left a GPS in the cart on Monday and did not realize it until we went to charge it to play Thursday and could not find it. My husband swore up and down it would be gone. I checked in the club house and he did not have it and he checked with the cart "kid" (young man) and he had it in the cart barn. I think that says alot about the people that work there.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

My dad and I booked a tee time through golfnow.com for 18 holes. when we were driving through to the golf course everything look pretty nice until you actually made it to the course. before teeing off the manager said that due to all the rain this summer we had to keep the cart on the cart path which is understandable, but seeing how much water was on the course I'm surprised it was even opened. there was standing water everywhere and the bugs were terrible. me and my dad suffered until we got back to the clubhouse before the back nine where i had to pay 8$ for a small bottle of bug spray that didn't work at all. we spent 80$ for 18 holes of Gnat fighting and four wheeling in a golf cart. another point is the back nine is absolutely ridiculous between the layout of the holes and the shots you have to play to the general terrain of the cart path between holes that takes you up the side of a mountain and also to play a hole without a real tee box, instead it was AstroTurf. over all our experience was terrible at this golf course and i strongly recommend not visiting and spending your money else where.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We enjoyed our visit but wanted to also enjoy the beautiful golf course. Stayed one week in this resort.