“Three Jimmy's”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #20 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy's - your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN! Three Jimmy’s is all about fresh and homemade food that never disappoints. To start off, we serve appetizers to make you feel at home - all of your favorites like our award-winning wings, fried mushrooms with our special sauce, chicken tenders that set us apart from most and more! Our wide variety of entrees are served with delectable side dishes that aim to please, like our famous smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fresh homemade coleslaw, unique fresh salads with our homemade dressings. All of our meats are smoked in house to perfection. Pork chops, Champagne chicken, sirloin, chopped ribeye, artisan cut shoulder tenders (second in tenderness to Filet Mignon), roast beef, ribeye, turkey, fried chicken, baby back ribs and prime rib* grace just a few of our signature dishes! (*Prime rib served on Saturdays only.) For all you fish lovers we let you have it any way you like it; trout, catfish and shrimp. We’ve got to mention our hamburgers which includes our popular Three Jimmy's burger that satisfies all levels of hungry appetites. See our menu if you are interested in some of the most reasonably priced food you can find in the Smokies! You'll coming back for more, we guarantee.
Philadelphia, Mississippi
“Three Jimmy's”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have eaten here several times and, as always, the food and the service were excellent. The Signature salad is awesome!!

1 Thank Judy K

miamisburg
“Nice restaurant and bar with very good food.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Went here 2 times on last trip and both times were very good. Went for lunch and sat out on patio that was nice and kinda relaxing. There were six of us and all got different sandwitchs and all were good and all we could eat. Went again early evening and just had appetizers but again was very good. The atichoke dip was probley the best I've had. Played a few games of darts and a game of pool and really enjoyed ourselves. Has some booths and tables in bar area. Have been by here in evening when we were leaving arts and crafts area and parking lot was packed so its obviously a popular spot. Wait staff was friendly and prompt.

Harrodsburg, Kentucky
“Great food!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My rib eye steak was large (even though I got 12oz steak) and perfectly grilled. My wife had the champagne chicken which was even better than the steak! We sat at the patio out back which was perfect as we wanted to keep an eye on our horse trailer and horses. It was a very pleasant atmosphere. I will say the inside looked dark and was centered around their large bar. I don't think we would have enjoyed an inside table as much as the patio. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive.

Exton, Pennsylvania
“Good lunch, convenient location”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stopped here for lunch as it was close to where we were staying and we were starving. Lunch was fine - I had an appetizer and salad and my husband had some kind of BBQ that he really liked. Wait staff was very friendly.

Visited May 2014
“Went there twice in a week”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I just returned from Gatlinburg a few days ago. We first found Three Jimmy's after an afternoon of hiking. We ate on the patio with the nice breeze. I had the Hillbilly - which was delicious! My husband had a trout taco - which was so-so. Later in the week, we wanted to stop in again. We both had pulled pork dinners. The food was plentiful and delicious! If we go back to the Smokeys, we will be sure to stop by again - as I would recommend to anyone. The atmosphere is casual, they have a bar, a stage and a pool room. My favorite place there was the patio.