“A gem in the rough!!!”

Ranked #41 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy’s, your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN. What makes us your favorite? We’re all about fresh, homemade food that never disappoints, and that’ll be clear after your very first bite of our famous gouda mac and cheese, our from-scratch coleslaw, our in-house-smoked meats, or our artisan pizza. Even better, we’re serving all of that and more in a fun, relaxed, family-friendly space that feels just like home. Our awesome eats and good vibes make us the perfect spot for any occasion -- even parties! With our catering services, live music, and outdoor patio with seating for 50, all you’ll have to bring is the crew -- we’ll take care of the rest.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife had one wonderful food there!! I did too! There is a lot to choose from. There is entertainment on some days. Go there and enjoy!!!

Date of visit: June 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,540)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stopped here for lunch since it received such high reviews, I only wanted a light lunch and thought we'd return a different day for their famously know hamburgers. However, the waitress was so rude and unhelpful (and they were not busy) in addition to not being able to provide me the correct change (she just kept the change - can you belies that!) that we left and needless to say never returned. Maybe if I had ordered a large meal we'd have been worth her time. I did see another waitress being really friendly to her customers - but they ordered a large meal. I definitely would not suggest eating here. Although the food was good, service plays a huge part in the restaurant I choose.

1  Thank 832travelgal
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The service and wait staff was awesome and very attentive, they made our visit! Oh yeah, let's not forget the food. Everything we had was great and my wife the vegetarian loved the portabellas!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place in regards to the atmosphere and the food was very well prepared, hot, arrived quickly, and tasted great. Our only complaint was our waitress seemed a little preoccupied and "forgot"us after getting our drinks, so we almost left before getting to place our order (and the place wasn't crowded) and had to wait quite a while for check. However, we weren't in a big hurry and everyone has an off day. We will come back simply because everything else was great.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Did a Friday night there with The Blair Experience and had a fabulous time. Got there early enough to sample the menu and have nothing but good things to say. Service was efficient and friendly. A great Happy Hour from 3-8. If there's a band playing, plan on spending a night at Three Jimmy's. I'll definitely be back. Thanks for the good time.

Date of visit: May 2014