“So Good!”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #18 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Knoxville, Tennessee
“So Good!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After hiking Greenbriar, we stopped when we saw the "Best Burger" billboard and were thrilled to find such a great 'hidden and out of the way' restaurant ! Burgers, chicken salad and baked beans (which my husband ordered and I couldn't keep my fork out) were the best!! Eat outside if you can !

• Visited May 2014

Thomasville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Service, Good Food!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stopped in as it was close to where we are staying. John was very nice and friendly, kept our glasses filled and checked on us often . Good size of meal. So nice to have a great place to eat!

• Visited July 2014
Lynn
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ate here our last night in Gatlinburg and it was fantastic. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny. My husband had a half rack of ribs and I got the half smoked chicken. Our waiter was very attentive and made sure we were taken care of.
I must say this was one of the best smoked chickens I have ever eaten. One of my sides was recommended by our waiter, which was the gouda mac n cheese. It was delicious!! We were stuffed by the time dessert came so we got a piece of chocolate cake to go. It was absolutely divine. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a chocolate cake with layers of a mousse like icing in between and piled on top. So moist and scrumptious! All in all wonderful.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Ribs and Pulled Pork!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

If you are near this place definitely stop for a bite. BBQ ribs are the best I ever had. Fall right off the bone. Service was great! Our waitress was Victoria she was excellent. Also very warm and friendly. Happy hour the Buds were .50 cents. They have a QR at table and if you scan it with your phone, you can save 10% on check. Love, love, love it! Go Jimmy's!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, amazing food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been in town for about a week now and we stopped at Three Jimmys tonight for dinner. It was by far the best meal I've had yet. The ribs and pulled pork were perfect! Victoria, our server was great! Highly recommended.