“Make the effort to find this gem!”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #41 of 203 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy's - your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN! Three Jimmy’s is all about fresh and homemade food that never disappoints. To start off, we serve appetizers to make you feel at home - all of your favorites like our award-winning wings, fried mushrooms with our special sauce, chicken tenders that set us apart from most and more! Our wide variety of entrees are served with delectable side dishes that aim to please, like our famous smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fresh homemade coleslaw, unique fresh salads with our homemade dressings. All of our meats are smoked in house to perfection. Pork chops, Champagne chicken, sirloin, chopped ribeye, artisan cut shoulder tenders (second in tenderness to Filet Mignon), roast beef, ribeye, turkey, fried chicken, baby back ribs and prime rib* grace just a few of our signature dishes! (*Prime rib served on Saturdays only.) For all you fish lovers we let you have it any way you like it; trout, catfish and shrimp. We’ve got to mention our hamburgers which includes our popular Three Jimmy's burger that satisfies all levels of hungry appetites. See our menu if you are interested in some of the most reasonably priced food you can find in the Smokies! You'll coming back for more, we guarantee.
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We recently returned from a trip to the Gatlinburg area and found Three Jimmy's through Tripadvisor. We actually ate here twice during our stay and had great food and service both times.

While Gatlinburg has over 100 restaurants there are very few that I would recommend as most have average food. With the risk of sounding like a commercial, Three Jimmy's food is VERY good and not what you would expect for this establishment. Not that the establishment is bad at all, but it is a cozy bar/restaurant and not a place that you would expect to find such great food and service. The menu has lots of great selections. Try the BBQ ribs...fantastic! We also loved the onion rings...some of the very best I have had. There is also a small stage and we heard some great music.

I want to give a special shout out to our server John Smith. If you can request him, do yourself a favor and sit in his section. John knows how to take very good care of his customers and he is just a genuine great guy. There is also outside tables, but it was a little warm for us and besides we wanted to be by the music. I got the sense that locals enjoy this place too so it isn't just a tourist trap. Give it a try, especially the ribs that are smoked for hours and delicious.

4  Thank Chris H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Can't recall what the burger was called, but it was juicy and tasty!! Obviously a local favourites spot.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I had an awesome dinner here last evening! I had the Rueben and my son got a Cuban sandwich. I have had Rueben sandwiches all over, north to south and east to west and this one is best!!! The smoked Gouda Mac and cheese was very tasty as well. My son loved the Cuban sandwich as well! Our server was Brian. He was fantastic! Great food and service, we will be back!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was nice, staff friendly. Our little dog ate outside with us and they even brought him a bowl of water. The spinach dip was amazing! My husband loved his nachos. We will be back!

1  Thank kenkmamaw
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Service slow to get to table, once order was in food came out quickly. Neither my son or husband were thrilled with the food it was OK, portions small. Heard the burgers were great, unfortunately ours were not cooked as ordered. Waiter was friendly and made an effort to refill drinks.