“Excellent show” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We enjoyed the show tremendously. It was the best show we saw while visiting the smokies. I would highly recommend seeing it. A great show to take the family too

1 Thank Mary H
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Hey thank you so much for taking the time to review the show! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond!! Things have been a bit crazy!! :) Anyway I am glad that you appreciated the effort that has gone into the show to make it fun for the entire family! There are far too many shows out there that are not!

I look forward to seeing you again very soon! Thank you again!

Hypnotically yours....

Dayton, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Total fun.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

The show was fantastic. Guy is a seasoned professional who really knows how to work an audience. He should run for office! However, as terrific as the show was, the location left much to be desired. FIX THE BATHROOMS Space Needle. There is no excuse for having such lousy infrastructure surrounding one of Gatlinburg's best attractions.

1 Thank Willydp
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
RUN FOR OFFICE??? Hmmm I dont know about that.... Politicians don't like it when you tell the truth!! So I would most definitely not fit in!! LOL Hey thank you for the kind words!! I am so glad that you had a good time at the show!! It means alot that you took the time out to tell the world what you thought... - Thank you for that!!

You know... sometimes we get comments similar to yours about the condition of the bathrooms or the fact that the theater is located in an arcade. Truth is I LOVE the fact that the theater is in an arcade... why? because what screams FAMILY?? Kids running around with mom and dad having good clean fun playing arcade games and ski ball! My six year old daughter LOVES to come to dad's work!! LOL And your right... the bathrooms here were in a bit of disarray at the moment... however, thats due to the fact that we (the space needle) are currently under a multiple thousand dollar renovation of the very thing you commented on .... the bathrooms!! :0)

The owners of the space needle are giving the entire building a face lift starting with the bathrooms.... when complete they will be the nicest bathrooms in the city. I am so sorry that while you were here they were an eyesore.... but I PROMISE YOU... when you return... you will see that the end result was worth it!

Thank you so much for your comments... and I look forward to seeing you again very very soon!!

Lockport, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Thanks to Guy for having my wife and I up on stage. My wife suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia and we became a part of the show about a couple feeling connected - it was so touching that my wife cried on stage. It was the best part of a great trip to Tennessee.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brian H
I was so touched by her reaction to the touch she felt when I touched YOUR shoulder!! It proves that no matter what... we are connected in ways we never thought possible! That show will be remembered very fondly by me!!

I am anxious to see you guys again!! Please come back real soon!!

Hypnotically yours....

Guy Michaels
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hilarious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We visit Gatlinburg several times a year. In doing this we have seen every show from cherokee to pigeon forge. This was a really cool show we have seen similar in vegas. This was much more family friendly. That might be the only suggestion I would say is make the late show adult oriented. Cost 25 for adults and 14 for children is great and the best value for an hour and twenty minutes of your time. It was well worth it and a great time glad we found your show. Advertise more. We will return to this show again every crowd is a different show so to speak.

2 Thank Dennis W
Hey this is Guy Michaels... I wanted to say thank you for your kind words about the show! I have a lot of hypnotist friends in Vegas and yes my show is totally family friendly compared to most that you see.. This is by design. I just feel personally that there are plenty of adult oriented shows out there to choose from... however, there are fewer and fewer FAMILY oriented shows out there.... Please do not mistake FAMILY friendly for cheesy or corny..... we have FUN at the show. The tag line of my show is "Making memories that will LAUGH a lifetime!" In today's world... making people laugh is just about the most valuable thing one can contribute!!

ADVERTISING??? Lol.... thats expensive!! LOL!! We would love to get the word out more... but I have to work within the $$ I have.... :0) but I am working on that!!

I look forward to seeing you again very soon!!

Huntsville, Alabama
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“A lot of fun for a little money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Guy Michaels is a good showman, he makes you feel very welcome in this cozy little theatre that seats about 100. The show is funny with a good bit of audience participation.

1 Thank Mediocrates
I love our cozy environment! There are far too many theaters out there that make you feel like just one of the numbers! Our theater only seats 90 so there is no way NOT to be involved! Most hypnosis shows only involve the people who volunteer! Well over the years I have learned that many people who don't want to come on stage, would like to be in the show as well! That is why I try my best to involve everyone in the building! I love the audiences that come to the show... even the guys that just sit there with their arms crossed the entire time! Every now and then I even see a smile come across their faces as well!

Thank you for coming to the show!! I am honored that you took the time to comment and I look forward to seeing you again!