“Couldn't believe what happened”

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was part of the hypnosis so i did not remember anything that happened. However, i have not seen my family laugh so much ever! They were telling me i did stuff that i couldn't believe. He was very nice and i was not uncomfortable at any point in time. I highly recommend coming to this show if you wand to laugh your butt off and be amazed

GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

I would love to be a fly on the wall when you watch the DVD! Most guests of the show do not remember much of the show if anything at all. The best way to describe what you feel is when you have had a very VIVID dream! You wake up wondering did I do that? or did I dream that?

Even though the folks on the stage are awake and aware the entire time, their memories of the even are clouded in a haze as though it was a dream! Very Cool!

Thank you so much for coming to the show! I cannot wait to see you all again!

Guy Michaels

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is the funniest show you will experience. Guy Micheals does and great job. Keeps everyone entertained.

I appreciate your kind words! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at the show! I am looking forward to seeing you all again in the very near future!!

Hypnotically yours....

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This show was great! It's hilarious and family friendly. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I am absolutely convinced that he is a great hypnotist and he also leaves you feeling great about your life and inspired. This is a must see in Gatlinburg!!

Thank you so much for your vote of confidence! It means a lot to me. You mentioned leaving feeling good and feeling inspired... Thank you for that comment! People ask me often what I feel the meaning of life is.... To me.... Its to have a positive impact on someone else's life.... If I have done that in any way I am on the right path!

Thank you so much for coming to the show! I am so glad that you came and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've never been so entertained. I laughed the entire time!! I was truly amazed. I actually volunteered along with my son (12 years old). I wasn't able to go under and Guy gently guided me off the stage, along with a couple other people that didn't get where they needed to be. I ended up being part of the audience with my Mom and I loved every minute of it. We watched my son walk the runway and do the "worm" on stage!! There is no doubt that this is 100% real!! I laughed until my cheeks and stomach hurt. I especially loved the special suggestion that Guy passed along to the volunteers. Entertaining and surprisingly inspirational!! Guy - you love what you do and it shows!!! I can't wait to back with friends!!

Hey this is Guy! Thank you for coming to the show and for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad you had a good time and I look forward to seeing you again! You mentioned a good point... sometimes those who volunteer do not enter into hypnosis. Why? thats a good question. Most of the time the reason is NOT that they cannot be hypnotized... its that at that particular night they had something on their mind, were distracted in some way. Hypnosis is a very personal and unique experience for all who try. Some slip into hypnosis on a deep level very easily!! While others take more time and never quite get down to the level of some of the other volunteers.

For those who don't quite get there, I always gently and with dignity and respect guide them off the stage so they can enjoy watching their family and friends from the audiences point of view. I am so glad you had a good time watching your son!

Thank you so much for coming! And I look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I would highly recommend this show. Highly entertaining. Good for entire family. The show is dependent on audience participating. The show time is 1.5 hours, and the time just flew by. If you are visiting Gatlinburg this definitely a must see.

LOL... you are right! Out of ALL the shows in the Great Smoky Mountains area... this show is the only one that is 100% dependent on the audience for its success. Unlike other shows in the area the audiences pays to see a singer or dancer or animals.... perform... Here, its YOU! True, I am your guide and I will get you there and get you doing hilarious things! However, as I say at the beginning of each show... without YOU... there is no show!

So I appreciate you coming and making the show so special! You were great!

Hypnotically yours...