“Love the BBQ Pork here”

Hungry Bear BBQ #2
Ranked #74 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is our second time here, our last visit being about 2 yrs ago. When we come to GBurg, we usually eat here on our first stop! BBQ was just as good as the last time. Baked beans, green beans, slaw..all good. The BBQ pork is excellent and the regular Mild BBQ sauce is excellent. Wish I could take this home with us!
The server behind the counter wasn't super friendly true..but didn't care - just give us the BBQ take out and we'll be on our way! I always get a cup of ice to go..it's only 10 cents. I would recommend this place if you love BBQ pork!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Our first visit last fall made this our first stop when arriving in the mountains this summer. One of our all time favorite barbecue restaurants in US. (Inc Texas, Kansas, Kentucky, & across Tennessee). Will return again on our regular Fall trip...if not again on this trip. So glad they were open late since we came from central time zone & waited to get checked in before searching for dinner. Brought parents along on this trip & they loved it too! Tender & Tasty. Friendly staff!

1  Thank LittleTownLovers
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the other location and was greeted by a somewhat unfriendly lady who informed us that they were out of ribs and directed us to this location. So glad we ended up here.
I ordered the pulled pork, green beans and potato salad. All were incredible and their sweet BBQ sauce was some of the best I've had. My husband ordered a rib sandwich.
The place is small but has a fair amount of indoor and outdoor seating. It's just far enough out of town to be convenient but not crazy. Parking is the only drawback. It's hard to get a spot.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The pulled pork is my family's favorite we were here during our trip in 2013 and returned in 2014. Great food!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Some of the best BBQ sandwiches we have had. We got the pulled pork and beef brisket. The sandwiches were a meal by themselves. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Joy S