This cabin is in a great location but needs cleaning and work. There was supposed to be a spare key to use according the instructions to which there was not so when we reported issues and the maintenance team came out they were not happy because we were out and they had to come back. The upstairs shower has no water pressure and the Hot Water in the entire cabin is good for one shower. When you have 4 adults 3 of them had to take cold showers even waiting an hour between. The upstairs toilet would not flush when we arrived and when the maintenance man came an repaired he got crap on the walls and floor and just left. The light over the table has dead bugs in all the globes, the ceiling fans are covered in dust, the blower on the fireplace was so noisy you could not hear the TV, and there was mold in the dishes in the cabinets. You would think for the kind of money you are paying that the cleanup crew would do a better job of checking out the cabin prior to the guest arrival.