“Great selection, good food!”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #9 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
“Great selection, good food!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

The menu was great! Our steak was a little undercooked, but better than having it overlooked! EXTRA LARGE servings..Huge side salads were way more than enough for two people! Sides were cooked to perfection..WONDERFUL crab cakes!! Server was a bit distracted, maybe because she was trying to serve too many people...she had a huge table to attend to besides ours! All in all, this was a very good restaurant, but maybe not enough attention paid to details...

Visited November 2013

Franklin, North Carolina
“Deliciousness”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I was really surprised to discover this rare gem. That was our pick for second night dinner and it was dead on. I had a filet and it was mouth melting. Great place to have one on one dinner or just have whole bunch of girlfriends like we did. You can't go wrong either way. It's not cheap but well worth your money :)

Navarre
“Best in Gatlinburg!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I loved everything about this restaurant. Excellent food! Great service! Spacious, clean, warm, welcoming, walking distance, and prices lower than you'd expect. I got the filet mignon, cooked perfectly and seasoned lightly, for $24. The blue cheese grits were delicious, not overpowering with flavor. I went on a Monday night at 8 and it wasn't busy at all, no wait. The waiter was great!

Highly recommend!

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“WONDERFUL AMBIANCE, FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We drove by CHEROKEE GRILL on one of our outings and what first attracted us to the restuarnat was the outside of the restuarant. We decided to take a look inside for future reference on our trip after reading the menu. The menu seemed interesting enough to satisfy all our parties different tastes in food.
We were very pleasantly surprised at the wine list, and also it was 50% off that evening. For wine drinkers that was a plus.
Two of us had the Catfish which was wonderfully cooked, the salad was a house salad which was accompanied with a lovely basket of bread,

• Visited November 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“I ate there tonight and the seafood was outstanding. It rivaled the best I have ever had after eating all over the U.S.”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

After reading the reviews I decided to eat at the Cherokee Grill.

My meal was fabulous which is what I would expect at the beach.I started with the calamari which was fresh, lightly breaded, cooked just right and tender. The marinara sauce was tasty and thick. Next I had the crab cakes were full of real crabmeat and very little filler. As a seafood lover, I
was thrilled to find such wonderful seafood restaurant
in the mountains. I could eat there every night it was so good. Great service with a very professional waiter.

• Visited November 2013