“Thanksgiving Lunch”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #8 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Wonderful time with family. Nice cozy atmosphere. Had smoked trout appetizer - was delicious! Turkey dinner hit the spot.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,246)

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

After the fabulous bread came out I was really excited about the meal. The salad was delicious, served ice cold on a chilled salad plate. My husband's crab bisque was wonderful and we are from the coast, we know good crab bisque.

Then we waited forever for the meal! My potato was cold, the steak was overkill on marinade.

Not impressed, disappointed we ate here!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Wow! great atmosphere and great service. The food was very good too. I had the Pork and acorn squash. It was excellent! My friend had the Grilled shrimp and Squash and it was great as well. This is a good place to make reservations in season because it is well known. Off season you can go in and get a seat quickly.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here! By far, during our vacation, this was our favorite dinner! The food is delicious and our server, Wes, was great! We especially recommend the filet! There is also a great ambience in this restaurant! We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Very dry, over cooked steak. Not a fan of the bread served while waiting. Very dry and cold. The macaroni and cheese with spicy cheese is really good, but not worth spending the money for the whole meal. I would rather have gone across the street to Texas Roadhouse!!