“Fast and friendly !”

Blaine's Grill & Bar
Ranked #35 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Groups
Description: Casual Dining in Downtown Gatlinburg, TN Blaine's Grill & Bar is located on the site originally known as Rebel Corner which burned down July, 1992. The fire destroyed one whole city block, owned by Mr. Smith's family. Home from college for the summer, Kirby watched the block burn to the ground, and then left college to help his family rebuild the block. He decided to open a restaurant/night club where Rebel Corner originally stood. Blaine's Grill and Bar was established January 1998 by Kirby Smith. Mr. Smith descended from one of the original Gatlinburg families & has lived in Gatlinburg all his life. Mr. Smith opened Ronnie Milsap's Keyboard Cafe, January 1995 which he ran under this name until January 1998 where he converted to Blaine's Grill & Bar, striving for a more modern, fun place to come as opposed to the previous country theme. Blaine's Grill and Bar has been a great location for the past ten years for restaurant goers. Our menu serves a great variety of freshly prepared meals and has one of the best views of the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg.
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

If you like a view while eating its a good place to eat. We sat outside . The young Ukrainian server was so sweet and couldn't of been more helpful. The food was typical bar food ( good) !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,810)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

On day before my wife’s birthday, we went to Gatlinburg to visit. It was part of treating my lovely wife for her birthday in the Great Smoky Mountains. On doing my research for this special event, I came across Blaine’s Grill and Bar.

It’s located in the heart of Gatlinburg. I would suggest finding a good location to park. Since Gatlinburg isn’t very big due to being wedged between the Great Smoky Mountains, the city is a pedestrian paradise. We passed a lot of interesting attractions and restaurants to get to Blaine’s Grill and Bar. Most restaurants were crowded with a long wait. When we got to the Blaine’s Grill and Bar, our wait was less than 30 minutes.

The service was pretty good. Getting a table was relatively easy with a limited wait time. Our server was very friendly and talkative. The menu is pretty simple with a variety of burgers and sandwiches. The restaurant has at least 3 stories. We enjoyed on the ground floor. We ate on the first floor.

There is an outside balcony where people can eat outside and people watch as people move through the main street of Gatlinburg. Yet, the bathrooms are located on the second floor where folks can sit, eat, or drink looking down on folks eating. Let me say that after 10pm the restaurant becomes Club 812.

We were also attracted by this feature because we enjoy dancing. If you eat in the restaurant, you can enter the club without paying a cover charge.

I ordered some sandwiches, and we were happy with our meal. Parking may be a problem during the peak season and traffic may be a problem. I highly recommend this restaurant to visitors who just like to hangout in a cool place.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I went here while the rest of the family was at Dolly World. I just wanted lunch and the hamburger was delicious. I don't know what I was expecting, but this exceeded it. The waiter was very professional and came back many times to see if I need anything. That is a plus in my book. Yes I would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We manage to eat at Blaine's at least twice during our weekend visits to Gatlinburg. The food is always great and we love to sit outside and enjoy the watching the people walk by.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My family had just arrived in town and we were hungry and walking on the main drag and I suggested Blaine' as the menu looked tempting. We were not disappointed at all. Our waitress, Annakay was from the Caribibean Islands. We went here around 130pm and were seated right away upstairs on the balcony which was nice because you could see all the folks down on the street. AnnaKay was very pleasant, gave us the specials for the day. We had Croissant Club with sweet potato fries; House salad; two bbq cheddar burgers; rocky top Rachel and the home made chips were to die for.
Annakay came around several times to see if we needed anything and took time to talk to us a while about her stay here in the US. she is an asset to this establishment. Would highly recommend you try them. also got to watch the Nascar race at the bar