“Don't miss this place!”
Review of Thistle Dew! - MOVED

Thistle Dew!
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My son wanted to go in to this tea and blended spice store so he went while we visited another shop in the Art Community. He came back and insisted we go there so we did and were so surprised and pleased with the store. The walls are lined with homemade spices (any type you want) at such reasonable prices! Cindy, the owner, was so helpful when I had questions about the different salts and spice she carries. I am not much of a tea drinker but tried a sample of the peach tea and it was great! She also carries soup and dip mixes, and her own blends of balsamic vinegars! Look up her website at www.thistledew.yolasite.com to see her products. This is a must see in the community!

2  Thank Brenda T
Thistle D, Owner at Thistle Dew!, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The oil dip, the homemade tea, soup mixes, and more were all intriguing I wish I could have brought much more home (but was flying). I WILL order more online. The owner was very friendly and knowledgable.

1  Thank NFL1

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Okay, This is ONE place you have to go visit. Cindy is the owner and she is so knowledgeable about her hers and stuff. Try the wonderful soups or sniff the potpourri and love the spice mixtures! ALSO try her tea mixes, YUMMY! Violet the bulldog is amazing and talented.

1  Thank lwcde

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We do the artist loop each time we are in town, and so happy to find this shop for the first time. Cindy, the owner, and Violet, the shop joy and bulldog, were wonderful. Cindy knows so much about teas and it was wonderful listening to her try and explain some to me, of course some things I was getting lost on. She had delicious samples of Peach and Raspberry infusion tea, and I had to buy a jar of each! She has so many different teas, both loose and teab bags, spices, herbs, soups, dips, etc in her shop. After buying many small bags of different black teas to take, I can't wait to try them all. She has a website and does mail order. Also, Violet was a hoot and so fun to pet and watch. Cannot wait until we are back down there again, to visit this shop.

1  Thank Luvs2Travel5914

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Cindy, shop owner, was so nice and a breath of fresh air. She let us taste all kinds of spices, dips, delicious potato soup and even let our son play in the fountain. We got home and I wish we had purchased more seasonings.. they are to die for. I'll be placing my order soon.

1  Thank Sherrell C