Greystone Lodge On the River
US$110
  • Pool
US$145
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
Travelocity
US$100
TripAdvisor
1,295 results
All reviewstrolley stationdonut holesparking garagesoaking tubbiscuits and gravyripley's aquariumwithin walking distancefree breakfastfamily suitethe cottagesfresh fruitclean roomsfirst floorvery nice hotela great place to stayprivate balconythe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This hotel is located in a great place, easy access to the strip and right next to the trolly station. The price was very good at $ 80.00 per night for a king bed with balcony overlooking a stream. Very quiet rooms and clean. Nice heated outdoor pool and just average breakfast is included.

Now,,, the hotel does NOT offer WIFI outside of the lobby and the property is old. There are no vents in the bathrooms for those who know where Im going with that. The hallways to access the rooms are musty smelling and very hot. Shower was clean with great pressure and plenty of hot water. The exact time that housekeeping will show up is very unpredictable so beware.

Overall this is a nice place at a great location, just needs some modern updating. For the price and location this hotel is hard to beat but it never hurts to shop around.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank clt1702
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Me and My husband stayed 3 nights -had room overlooking the water -fed ducks- so relaxing -nice big, clean room. good breakfast every morning - had a good time.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Pam55345
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The hotel is a little older, our room was clean and we a nice view of the river. The staff was nice, check in was easy. We purchased our Dollywood tickets from the hotel to save us time. We always had plenty of clean towels. Our room was just inside the door from the parking garage, that was nice when we had to load the car up to leave and it was pouring rain. The pool area was OK, nothing special about it. The beds are a little worn and not very comfortable. We did not take advantage of the free breakfast. We checked it out one morning and there just wasn't much to choose from. For the cost and location this hotel was good for our family.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mama2one02
Reviewed 10 June 2011

I checked in on June 6th, which went off without a hitch. I was directed back to garage one. Garage was very dark, and it was hard to see cars coming out. Thankfully this was never an issue. My room was right inside the door, on the first floor. It had a fridge, microwave. king bed, flat screen tv, an extra chair, and a balcony with a river view. The room did have a weird smell, which I believe was coming from the air conditioner. Maybe if it has a filter it needs to be cleaned, or changed. There was one lamp that didnt work, and there was no ventilation in the restroom. The carpet was a bit dirty, I would just advise to not walk on it with bare feet, perhaps bring some slippers in your suitcase. I very much enjoyed the balcony overlooking the river, and the ducks and squirrels living there also. Truly the nicest thing for me was being right there near the strip with everything within walking distance. This is the one thing that would bring me back, because honestly the room is only acceptable. If I was grading it I would give it a "C". And there was a breakfast included which I cannot judge because I didnt try it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Bookerx
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Manager is a real piece of work there is no doaught that if she stays I will never stay again. Her staff messed upmmy check out and she would not fix it. imagine being told that a mistake on there part could not be fixed unless I was there to sigh card ... Truth is she did not want to deal with there mistake.. So I spent a hour of my time between bank accounts to straighten out mess

• Stayed: May 2011