Greystone Lodge On the River
US$149
US$144
  • Pool
US$115
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$179
US$157
US$134
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$85
EconoLodge
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$139
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
US$157
US$131
1,316 results
All reviewstrolley stationdonut holesparking garagesoaking tubbiscuits and gravyripley's aquariumwithin walking distancefree breakfastfamily suitethe cottagesfresh fruitclean roomsfirst floorvery nice hotela great place to stayprivate balconythe breakfast area
Reviewed 2 July 2010

We stayed at the Greystone because of the location to the Mass Transit Center. We didn't drive the car anywhere and walked across the street from the hotel to get the trolley. The trolley to Dollywood only comes about once an hour, and we could sit in the dining room at the hotel and eat our breakfast and watch for the Pink trolley (the one to Dollywood). When we saw it coming we had plenty of time to get up and head over and get on it. Hotel was clean, nice flat panel TV. My biggest complaint would be not having wifi in the rooms, they do have it in the lounge and dining room but that can be inconvenient.

1  Thank beaniesmg
Reviewed 1 July 2010

My husband and I have been to Gatlinburg several times and this is the only place we stay.It is central to everything,including the aquarium,which we love.There is a mall with dozens of shops within walking distance,not to mention restaurants and all the Ripley's attractions.The last time that we went was for Valentine's Day,when I called to book the room,the lady was courteous and she was even able to pull up my information from our last stay.We got the room we wanted,it was clean and had all the amenities I expected.All requests were taken care of promptly,including cleaning the room and bringing towels.Breakfast was good,hot and cold options were available,as well as fresh fruit(my daughters favorite).To sum it up,this is a great place to stay,it may not be brand-new,but if a comfortable,accessible vacation is what you want,then look no further.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank redisbetter
Reviewed 29 June 2010

My husband and I stayed here as a little "late 18th anniversary getaway". Lady at the front desk was very nice. Loved the breakfast. I had biscuits & gravy both mornings of our stay. Good place just walking distance from attractions and resturants. We plan to go back with our kids sometime this year and plan to stay at the Greystone. Great trip!!! Thanks!

Reviewed 25 June 2010

The hotel was great!!!! We stayed in the King executive suite-It was big and very clean. the cleanest bathroom I ever saw in a hotel.I LOVED the balcony overlooking the stream.We had ducks and a cute squirrel come up -so we could feed them. It was close to everything.The pool was good, the breakfast was real good. parked in the parking garage which was nice-because our car stayed dry and cool.

Reviewed 7 June 2010

The best part was that the room was in a very good location within walking distance of downtown attractions. We drive a large truck and parking spaces were extremely small. Once parked, we could hardly get out of the car without hitting the doors against the person beside of you. When we opened the door to the room, there was a very musty odor. It smelled as if it had been closed up for sometime. The floor felt as if it had a sticky and damp feeling. No complaint about the bathroom. It was clean. Also, I cannot comment on the breakfast. We didn't try it. Overall, I felt that for the money ($100 per night) we could have had something nicer with a cleaner smell and feel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family